Oak Ridge Vs. Karns

Runswithknife

OK but you said they "couldn't" beat them and they each have. Overall record is a different story. I've got Blade at 1-3 Gaddis at 1-2. I'm pretty sure Courtney wasn't their coach in the 80s and 90s.

Yes to clarify. Courtney has more wins in the last decade. Please note, beating Farragut back in the 50's, 60's, 70's , 80's and 90's is great. I am talking about now. Right now, if we played Farragut again- I would not vote against them. Although we have improved -It looks like we have settled on a couple of RBs number 6 and number 30. Number 9 finally showed up and number 5 May be the best to ever play at OR. Edited by Runswithknife

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes to clarify. Courtney has more wins in the last decade. Please note, beating Farragut back in the 50's, 60's, 70's , 80's and 90's is great. I am talking about now. Right now, if we played Farragut again- I would not vote against them. Although we have improved -It looks like we have settled on a couple of RBs number 6 and number 30. Number 9 finally showed up and number 5 May be the best to ever play at OR.

I hope we do play them again but I don't know the playoff rules to know what round that would be in. I'm sure they've gotten better but we are much better than we were then. Graham gives us a dimension we didn't have then and our line and running game is better. Our line seems better because we play 56, 66, and 54 now. Wonder why we didn't earlier?

Yes to clarify. Courtney has more wins in the last decade. Please note, beating Farragut back in the 50's, 60's, 70's , 80's and 90's is great. I am talking about now. Right now, if we played Farragut again- I would not vote against them. Although we have improved -It looks like we have settled on a couple of RBs number 6 and number 30. Number 9 finally showed up and number 5 May be the best to ever play at OR.

Our players are good now but much better back in the 50s-90s. Farragut has more players than we do and much better linemen than we do. I think that's the difference in now and then.

I hope we do play them again but I don't know the playoff rules to know what round that would be in. I'm sure they've gotten better but we are much better than we were then. Graham gives us a dimension we didn't have then and our line and running game is better. Our line seems better because we play 56, 66, and 54 now. Wonder why we didn't earlier?

Too hot and not in game condition to go both ways early in the season. Conservative play calling left our D on the field too long against Farragut. While working on other things, we still haven't gone to "max protect, throw deep".

We would play them 3rd round at Farragut if both teams are still playing. I hope that game happens. I think we can get them if given a second chance.