Cannon county worst coached team?

owls1

Lets be honest even if they had every boy in that high school playing the would still only be able to score 14 points or less..doesnt matter how much talent you have out there on the field if you dont have a coach or coaches who know how to use the talent they have they would still never win a game..at this point sale creek would beat cannon county whether all the boys played or not..that being said if they got a new coach in there who knew how to use the talent that he had i see no reason why cannon county couldntt be a 5-5,6-4,7-3 team year in and year out depending on how much talent level they had that year

Lets be honest even if they had every boy in that high school playing the would still only be able to score 14 points or less..doesnt matter how much talent you have out there on the field if you dont have a coach or coaches who know how to use the talent they have they would still never win a game..at this point sale creek would beat cannon county whether all the boys played or not..that being said if they got a new coach in there who knew how to use the talent that he had i see no reason why cannon county couldntt be a 5-5,6-4,7-3 team year in and year out depending on how much talent level they had that year

So, does your team have the right guy for the job now or is Grundy still in the same boat as Cannon?

So, does your team have the right guy for the job now or is Grundy still in the same boat as Cannon?

I believe if givin the right resources and the kids keep coming out to play yes Grundy will be successful..we only got 3 seniors playin this year less then a dozen juniors so we are very young..that being said within id say the next two years Grundy will be back to a 5-5,6-4,7-3 record..only problem with them Bryant boys was they could never get passed the first round and boys where always gettin in trouble plus the coaches were to..coach Tate doesnt have family in the school board or school system like them Bryant's did..they hired coach Tate cause he was successful at the middle school level and they thought he would have the same success at the high school level.. We shall see cause i really hope he does..he is a really good man give the shirt off his back to anybody

Ask the man yourself. I know he's not well liked here on the 'T', and probably deservedly so. The fact is he's a brilliant football mind though, and is very well respected within the football community.

I'm betting he's been instructed to remain silent on the subject until a further proper date. It's very unlike UCM to not comment and let his opinion be known in these threads, especially if his name has been brought up. He's been posting and is active in other threads today. You do the math.

I'm still not sure if you're trolling or what. I'm pretty confused right now