Cannon county worst coached team?

owls1

Yes, the program needs a ton of work, but Mr FBfan, I'm assuming you have all knowledge of the situation and visit Woodbury, Tennessee frequently enough to say "these types of towns"?

You based that simply off the rumor or have some info you'd like to share?

I actually do. I have a aunt that moved away from the city that's been there for 25 years. I know a couple people and visit. Also have a little cousin who goes to school there who will be moving with his father this summer because of stuff like this that happens there and a better opportunity.

அதை எலà¯à®²à®¾à®®à¯ வெறà¯à®®à¯ ஒர௠பெரிய ஜோக௠என௠மனிதன௠தானà¯. அவர௠ஒர௠பயிறà¯à®šà®¿à®¯à®¾à®³à®°à¯ இலà¯à®²à¯ˆ அலà¯à®²à®¤à¯ நனà¯à®•à¯ காலà¯à®ªà®¨à¯à®¤à¯ சமூகதà¯à®¤à®¿à®²à¯ மதிகà¯à®•à®ªà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®®à¯.

×ַפּער קומבערל×ַנד מענטש ××™×– ×Ö· פּעד×ָפילע ×ון ×Ö· נעקר×ָפילי×ַק , פּלוס ×Ö· קינד מ×ָלעסטינג פייגעלע .

aper kumberland mentsh iz a

Well why didn't you say so in the first place?! That clears things up

Cannon had a few competitive season couple years back..but all that progress has been wasted. Given the facilities are much better off. The coaching staff needs too be removed!- A concerned allum!

YES, the facilities are MUCH better than the last time I sat thru an entire game for CC.  That was in 1976 when they were still playing in basically a pasture and the Press Box was a large packing crate on four surplus telephone poles.  That thing was a wreck and shook even in a low wind.  I had to be in it as I was doing play by play for a friend that was working at WBRY when it was still a daylight only station.  Ahhhh, my misspent youth.

Do y'all still have idiots that threaten folks with a knife if their Cheerleader girlfriends throw them a little football during halftime?  I still have his knife. 

Can anyone name five teams in the state that Cannon could beat now? Thank heaven for the mercy rule the next two weeks.

Lookout valley, sale creek, grace baptist, sunbright, whitwell that one could be a toss up though, silverdale they could defently beat silverdale, McEwen, perry county, Cosby, Cumberland gap,Polk county, wart burg,Oliver springs, then you get into 3a ball and then it could honestly be a toss up with any of the winless teams there they could play signal mountain close think they only got 20 players, they could play Howard close, Jackson central Mary, Sheffield, and cheatem county..most of the wins would be against 1a and 2a ball teams but wins none the less

Edited by gcjackets18

Lookout valley, sale creek, grace baptist, sunbright, whitwell that one could be a toss up though, silverdale they could defently beat silverdale, McEwen, perry county, Cosby, Cumberland gap,Polk county, wart burg,Oliver springs, then you get into 3a ball and then it could honestly be a toss up with any of the winless teams there they could play signal mountain close think they only got 20 players, they could play Howard close, Jackson central Mary, Sheffield, and cheatem county..most of the wins would be against 1a and 2a ball teams but wins none the less

Pickett County too. Can't forget them.