Hampton vs Happy Valley

uknoit2

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am VERY PROUD OF THIS TEAM!! The stats may not have been what we typically have but this was a HARD fought game, I have heard Mike say since spring..... keep working and get better eachday! I think we are! Our big 3 stepped up in a big way and did what leaders do!! We had mistakes but its fixable and these boys have hearts of lions!! We have had 3 straight weeks of BIG games and now its time to work to prepare for our 4th! I just cant say enough...... this Bulldog team is one special group regardless!

number one best post, and another thing, that #74 blocked his butt off last night!!

number one best post, and another thing, that #74 blocked his butt off last night!!

Yep! We have those that give 110% every play...HV had 11

We're gonna get the best every team has to offer...Only united as a team, selling out on every play by every player can we deliver down the road.

We're gonna get the best every team has to offer...Only united as a team, selling out on every play by every player can we deliver down the road.

Just gotta get EVERYONE on the same page and listen to the Coaches, Parents can't coach this team and its a good thing,we couldn't beat tom thumb. I don't bail mine out and point fingers at other kids when mine messes up. I want him being accountable to what the coaches expects him to do. Its a team game and if everyone plays their assignments,it gets much easier for everybody.

Hey listen, ain't a soul could tell me of a better coaching staff to have here! We all need to see what's possible and inspire our kids to respectfully listen and bust their BUTTS!

You don't win the amount of games our Coach has won without a good understanding of the game. Kids just have to be disciplined and do THEIR job and things will go much better. Its really simple and the jobs some of  the kids don't show up in the stat sheet,but without them ,we're in a mess. We've got one boss and a  lot of workers, let the boss be the boss and the workers listen and do what the boss says and we'll be fine.  

number one best post, and another thing, that #74 blocked his butt off last

I really appreciate it! He played hard and gave everything he had! The leadership from the coaches down to these Seniors has REALLY hejped #74, he dont want to let anyone down! He respects this bunch more than I could ever explain! Anyone know details as far as speed workout tomorrow, 230?