Upperman@York

crow6424

Shouldn't be close. Upperman wins this easy.

Upperman is 4-2.

They lost by 8 points to a 6A Cookeville who is 5-1.

They lost by 19 to Stone Memorial who is 6-0.

They beat Monterey who is better than their record would indicate.

They beat Trousdale County 34-14.

They beat Grundy County by 42.

They beat Cannon County by 58.

York is 1-5 and the only win 49-7 against Cannon County.

I know strange things happen up there but Upperman has a much better team.

• Upvote 1

Shouldn't be close. Upperman wins this easy.

Upperman is 4-2.

They lost by 8 points to a 6A Cookeville who is 5-1.

They lost by 19 to Stone Memorial who is 6-0.

They beat Monterey who is better than their record would indicate.

They beat Trousdale County 34-14.

They beat Grundy County by 42.

They beat Cannon County by 58.

York is 1-5 and the only win 49-7 against Cannon County.

I know strange things happen up there but Upperman has a much better team.

Grundy is 1-5 and that win was against cannon..played Watertown really close and should have beat them..so the two blow outs that upperman had were agaisnt teams that allowed an average of 42 points a game..york has a high powered offense just ask dekalb bout that..York should have beat Livingston academy last night but came up short..i think if upperman comes out thinkin this game will be a cake walk then york might be able to keep it close maybe pull off an upset. And Monterey got beat bad by trousdale..think it was like 42-21.. I think upperman is more overrated then people think.just teams fail to capitalize on key plays against upperman Edited by gcjackets18
  • Upvote 1

Upperman is a good team. They lack focus and consistency. That is on the coaches. Upperman 42-24

Upperman is a good team. They lack focus and consistency. That is on the coaches. Upperman 42-24

Coaching is fine, i just dont think they have a dominant defense or a dominant kid on defense. Some good players, but not top flight. Herron staff has lost three assistants from 2013, 1 defensive coach to Macon, one to York Ins, and OC to York Ins. He seems to have replaced them pretty well, but with some young guys.

Grundy moved the ball on them..we run split back veer..dont get me wrong upperman way better team then Grundy all day everyday for this year.lol..that bein said i think they are an average team that has a couple play makers both sides of the ball they just capitalize when other teams dont..that bein said if york comes to play friday they could pull out an upset but i still have upperman winnin but in all honesty york could win if they want