Bearden @ Bradley Central

alt1958

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew no kidding. @ Dobyns Bennett and @ Maryville. Smh that's brutal. Home against Hardin Valley is far from a win too. Bradley should beat William Blount but with with the Jekyll and Hyde play calling I don't know.

it's possible they don't win another game,although I think they'll beat WB, but those other 3 games, ouch.

I pick 25 games a week and this was the one I got stumped on.

I picked bradley with a easy win and it should have been. Little did we know bonehead Freeman would suck it up more in this game calling plays than he has the past 2 years and we had one of the best WR in Tennessee at the TE position. When our starting RB was avg 4-7 yards a carry (when he was out there) and you keep him on the sidelines just to play not so good RB that can't hit a hole to save his life. This was one of the worst performances and coaching decisions ever made at bradley! It's uncalled for

Crazy game last night.  Glad to escape with a W.  Looking at the future schedule for BC, I think if it's a dry night, you guys can beat Hardin Valley.  They are extremely undisciplined and your QB can keep you in any game IMO.  I am getting a little frustrated with the whole, "Bearden only beats bad teams" or "Bearden only wins games that other teams gives away" montra.  I realize that BC played a rough game last night, but Bearden was far from perfect.  You all do realize that Bearden was up 28-14 with 4:20 left when earlier in the 3rd quarter we squandered an opportunity at the 1 yard line by fumbling a snap when going in for the score right?  Could've easily been 35-14 at the 4:20 mark with no chance for BC.  So although it was an ugly game and BC battled back to be a half yard short from winning it, our guys deserve some credit for not folding at the 1 and EARNING the win in an extremely ugly game.

I can hear this guy from my house

I'd move.  The fact that he says too much is annoying, but I don't know how he keeps his job because he is just so flippant with his words.  Last night when the big WR for Bradley made the huge catch for the last touchdown, he literally said, "He's had a few drops tonight, but he didn't drop that one."  What adult calls a kid out like that?  Who in the Bradley Central athletic department feels like it's a good idea to let that fly?