TCA at McKenzie

Intense

Hey Reb, no way I'm basing my comments on Huntingdon game. I've based most of my comments on Adamsville game. Mustangs are another animal this year. TCA definitely respects your abilities. I think both teams have great strengths but also have some weaknesses. Look out for #23(former #58)! He's been moved to FB and is a beast!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Reb, no way I'm basing my comments on Huntingdon game. I've based most of my comments on Adamsville game. Mustangs are another animal this year. TCA definitely respects your abilities. I think both teams have great strengths but also have some weaknesses. Look out for #23(former #58)! He's been moved to FB and is a beast!

I was talking to zebra 35 .

I hear ya man I was talking to that mustang idiot coming on here talking about there breeding bell anyway yea it will be a good game and both does have weaknesses . We will see Friday how it works out think it will be good

Intense you are right on point about Goldsmith. They have not seen a back like him and especially in this new offense. I will break it down with numbers. 

Game 1 Goldsmith 208 yards on 20 carries  Rest of the team 40 yardsds on 11 carries

Game 2 Goldsmith 117 on 22 carries  rest of the team 2 yes on 6 carries

Game 3 Goldsmith 229 on 24 carries  rest of the team 20 on 8 carries

Game 4 Goldsmith 271 on 40 carries rest of the team 64 on 16 carries

now injured players back and 4  new players from basketball and baseball teams

Game 5 Goldsmith 276 yards on 26 carries rest of the team 82 yards on 16 carries

Game 6 Goldsmith 293 yards on 19 carries rest of the team 168 yards on 15 carries

These numbers are from unapproved website. As you can see more production and les strain on Goldsmith. Also lets throw in 3 TD passes from Goldsmith in 2 games. This is something they have not seen

Edited by BigEdMo

Seen some footage on TCA since they made the changers, TCAIntense you right bout them being better, like I said McKenzie better than people think too, the mustang team that beat them one of best mustang teams theres been.

I dont change predictions so I'm going to still pick McKenzie but this might be 2nd best game of the week in west tn in my opinion.  I am still keeping a eye on dresden and trenton.