TCA at McKenzie

Intense

Great game tca.... just want to say that goldsmith is a great athlete and hope he makes a full recovery and gets back this season . 12 hurt again for us to tweak same ankle again thank god for bye week .... intense u r right goldsmith not all u got yall have a great football team . We got some work to do and get everyone on same page and healthy . A lot of respect for tca hard fought football game ... good luck the rest of the season .

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been driving. Congrats to Rebels. You have a fine team. Surber is a great QB and he wasn't 100 %. He was noticably limping and still ran the ball well. He's a much better passer than on film. Hope you guys do well. Very balanced team. Little RB is a good one.

Proud of our boys for fighting hard after Goldsmith went down. They were noticably deflated and I can understand why. Keep your head up boys. Very proud of 17 for coming in and doing a good job at QB. He threw the ball well tonight.

Congratulations Rebels! I'm praying both teams injuries are not that serious and that everyone gets back to 100%.

Thanks hard fought game ... tca is a food football team . Lots of respect for them .... yes definitely bye week needed and it come at the right time .... well not sure about goldsmith I've just heard knee didnt look good 12 still having problems with ankle after yall game .... crazy thing is he was good till yesterday ... in walk through rolled it again ..

Thanks hard fought game ... tca is a food football team . Lots of respect for them .... yes definitely bye week needed and it come at the right time .... well not sure about goldsmith I've just heard knee didnt look good 12 still having problems with ankle after yall game .... crazy thing is he was good till yesterday ... in walk through rolled it again ..

Maybe this extra week of downtime will give it time to heal. Let's hope so.