Farragut vs. Campbell County

adalum96

The Cougars come to town Friday night after a huge OT win over Clinton and a blowout win over Cocke Co. They seem to be playing much better ball than they were when they lost to Gibbs. I remember seeing their QBs stat line against Clinton, 300 yards rushing and 230 yards passing, those are video game stats. Could be a tough game for the Admirals. What do you all think?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cougars come to town Friday night after a huge OT win over Clinton and a blowout win over Cocke Co. They seem to be playing much better ball than they were when they lost to Gibbs. I remember seeing their QBs stat line against Clinton, 300 yards rushing and 230 yards passing, those are video game stats. Could be a tough game for the Admirals. What do you all think?

Farragut 34 CC 7

I wouldn't call Clinton a huge win, they suck.  We will play Farragut better than people think. 

Heck 84 the Admirals whipped us, so I can't say much. Although in my humble opinion the score really didn't tell the story of that game. I'm kinda in agreement with you that CC will play Farragut rather tough. CC is strong up front. Just trying to get a rise out of hog lol

I agree.  I heard there was alot of laundry on the field in that game that was questionable against OR.

I agree.  I heard there was alot of laundry on the field in that game that was questionable against OR.

Don't think I want to resort blaming the refs. That can always go both ways, but we had a TD get called back and a guy was wide open in the EZ and couldn't come down with the catch. We make those two plays it's probably a different game, but that's life for ya. Take nothing away from Farragut. They're a great team.