Sycamore @ Fairview (homecoming) 3a R6 showdown

Swarm

I don't recall ever seeing a Sycamore poster on the T but hopefully a few will come out of the woodwork this week.

I know nothing about Sycamore other than they appear to be playing pretty good ball this year. Fairview started out sputtering this season but have cleaned up things nicely as of late.

Hoping to see a competitive, injury free game Friday night.

Should be a good game. Fairview looked pretty good on offense and defense last friday holding cheatham to 120 yards of offense. Lets see if the Black Jack defense can hold up against Sycamore.

I saw some of Sycamore's highlight reels. They definitely have multiple playmakers and a very disruptive lineman. I feel like they're the biggest test for the defense since Waverly for sure. I do believe we'll move the ball well on offense though. Rain or shine.

As dead as Region 6 discussion has been I'm still a little surprised this one is so quiet.

Was talking to a Fairview coach last night and he's concerned about a few match up problems the War Eagles pose and their physicality. He thinks it will be a very hard fought game.

Hopefully the distraction of Homecoming won't hinder the Jackets.

Looking forward to reviewing game film on this game....killing two birds with one stone....picking Fairview.

Me  too. The Jackets are no doubt well coached and good.I feel the same way about the Lions and am wondering if we have just been going through growing pains with such a young group..watching these two play will let me evaluate how good Sycamore really is. Im picking the Jackets though..

Everyone I talked to before the WV game was optimistic except me.how is it that a loss(one that looked worse than it really was) has made me the optimist?   have fun and everyone stay safe in your travels

I feel the same way about the Lions and am wondering if we have just been going through growing pains with such a young group...

Everyone I talked to before the WV game was optimistic except me.how is it that a loss(one that looked worse than it really was) has made me the optimist?

You guys have been playing some fierce competition. Nothing better than that to get a young group up to speed a little quicker. I expect you guys to finish strong and hope we both get by Sycamore so that week 10 game will be one to remember. Good luck to you guys until then.
  • Upvote 1