Oak Ridge, Rhea County, Shelbyville, and Dekalb County

So glad you're having "Smokin" Joe Gaddis again. Ask him about that nickname and if he still shows boxing matches before the games. :)

Coach said they do still call him "Smokin" Joe Gaddis.  Wasn't sure if you caught the show or not:

I've got the free podcast of my show from last Friday up now if you'd like to check that out.  I did project the playoff brackets for all six classes if you missed it.  Keep in mind, I didn't have the benefit of knowing Friday's results when my show aired last Friday.  Here is link to that podcast.  FridayMainEvent

Coach said they do still call him "Smokin" Joe Gaddis.  Wasn't sure if you caught the show or not:

I've got the free podcast of my show from last Friday up now if you'd like to check that out.  I did project the playoff brackets for all six classes if you missed it.  Keep in mind, I didn't have the benefit of knowing Friday's results when my show aired last Friday.  Here is link to that podcast.  FridayMainEvent

I did! It was great buddy. Thank you for asking the questions!

What I found funny was you didn't even know Jennings was going to Ole Miss, yet you're questioning/wondering if he'll even play football his senior year.

It is pretty amazing that I wouldn't know about a prep signing in Dekalb County despite the fact that I work a job seven days a week and do this stuff on the side. Pretty crazy for me to be that uninformed considering I try really hard to track 6 classes statewide in my "spare time"... Its not uncommon for a multi sport star to focus on the one they've signed to play for in college their senior year. Ever heard of the all state basketball player Juan Jennings? How'd that senior year of basketball go? Amazing to me how you can pick up critics over such a small oversight.

It is pretty amazing that I wouldn't know about a prep signing in Dekalb County despite the fact that I work a job seven days a week and do this stuff on the side. Pretty crazy for me to be that uninformed considering I try really hard to track 6 classes statewide in my "spare time"... Its not uncommon for a multi sport star to focus on the one they've signed to play for in college their senior year. Ever heard of the all state basketball player Juan Jennings? How'd that senior year of basketball go? Amazing to me how you can pick up critics over such a small oversight.

You misunderstood. It's not funny you didn't know. It's funny you immediately question whether he'll play next year.