Ooltewah makes a change

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT IS ALOT OF OWL TROLLS ON HERE BUT VERY FEW COMMENT AS MUCH AS PA DO. IM A OFL FAN AND I KEEPS IT REAL ABOUT MY TEAM. LIKE I SAID, WE HAVE ERRTHING AND ERRBODY WE NEED TO GET THIS DONE THIS SEASON. IT WOULD BE ATROCIOUS TO EXIT IN THE 2ND ROUND.

WHETHER IT BE OAK RIDGE OR WHO EVER IT DON'T MATTER. WE ARE AN EXPERIENCED TEAM ESPECIALLY ON DEFENSE. THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN TO THE QTR. FINALS SO THE PLAYOFFS ARE NOT FORIEGN TO THEM. THE PREVIOUS GAMES HAVE BEEN MANAGED WELL, BUT ADJUSTMENTS HAVE TO BE MADE TO MAKE A DEEP PLAYOFF RUN IMO AS THE COMPETITION GETS BETTER. IM CONFIDENT IN MY COACHING STAFF THAT THEY HAVE A GAME PLAN AND THIS IS OUR BEST SHOT TO MAKE HISTORY. AND WITHOUT A DOUBT MY BUDDY DOUG GREENE WILL HAVE DEM OWLS READY! #LOP

I agree with PA. The Owls have what they need to get the job done. I assume this person is referring to Conservative calling. (Short side of the field, haha) But that is ok for a team with a great defense. Many championship have been won with this formula. This all as to do with winning the turnover battle with a great D.

Edited by HeHatemeNOT