Notre Dame @ Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

Better make sure yer boys don't get "caught up in the moment" and stumble Friday night. At 0-7, my Eagles is like a half blind, three-legged pitbull draggin' it's broken chain across the yard. They might not be deadly, but if you slow down or stumble, they'll take a good sized chunk of meat out of yer backside.

animated_gif_animals_0219.gif

the clock is tickin....can you put a few propane heaters on the sideline for us

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Booger Boy, just how truly good is East Ridge? You have to be pretty decent to still be undefeated I would guess. I'm kind of shocked at the level/quality of competition they've played though. Look at their opponents records, and how they played them too. Outside of ND, have they even played a team with a pulse?

They've only played 1 team with a winning record, which was against your very own beloved ND team that's currently sitting pretty at 4-3. Yall will finish the regular season at 7-3 though IMO. DCTIGERFAN JUST SAYING, ya know what I mean? They've played 3 winless teams, one 1 win team, one 2 win team, an one 3 win team. That's a grand total of 10 wins between the 7 teams they've played. It's hard for me to get a good reading on ER. 

Help me out Boog. What's your true thoughts on ER? They much good or what? Maybe more of a product of their schedule than anything? Yall are probably playing in the worst 3A region in the state. If you don't agree with that last part, what 3A region is the worst?

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

the clock is tickin....can you put a few propane heaters on the sideline for us

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

The disappointment and frustration of losing to an 0-7 team will no doubt cast a chill over the leprechaun sidelines, but I doubt propane heaters will help much. You are of course welcome to attend the bonfire after the game. ;)

Hey Booger Boy, just how truly good is East Ridge? You have to be pretty decent to still be undefeated I would guess. I'm kind of shocked at the level/quality of competition they've played though. Look at their opponents records, and how they played them too. Outside of ND, have they even played a team with a pulse?

They've only played 1 team with a winning record, which was against your very own beloved ND team that's currently sitting pretty at 4-3. Yall will finish the regular season at 7-3 though IMO. DCTIGERFAN JUST SAYING, ya know what I mean? They've played 3 winless teams, one 1 win team, one 2 win team, an one 3 win team. That's a grand total of 10 wins between the 7 teams they've played. It's hard for me to get a good reading on ER. 

Help me out Boog. What's your true thoughts on ER? They much good or what? Maybe more of a product of their schedule than anything? Yall are probably playing in the worst 3A region in the state. If you don't agree with that last part, what 3A region is the worst?

yep

Booger just sayin :?

The disappointment and frustration of losing to an 0-7 team will no doubt cast a chill over the leprechaun sidelines, but I doubt propane heaters will help much. You are of course welcome to attend the bonfire after the game. ;)

Hey Troll-

Heard 'OWEN' is coming to Signal Friday night....You know him pretty well...

OWEN-EIGHT!!!!

:mrgreen: 

guess anything is possible...Langston State did loose to Prairie View....if the North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets were gifted that win by the Irish; imaginin a mighty bonfire it would be

Dub's Place, Hodgies Discount Tobacco Shop and The Signal Mountain Petting Zoo would be looted and pilferaged by all the hoodlems  nigratv.gif on that mountain......all of NRBM's 3 businesses destroyed....add all those sofas sittin on everyones porches to the fire and your really cookin.....no wonder you traded those cupcakes in for marshmellows

oh yeah; count Booger in on the street party

Booger just sayin  marshmallow.gif