Notre Dame @ Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIGHT EAGLES FIGHT!!!! #LOP :hungry:

I thought the guys fought hard and played a good game. The defense played well and had some good stops. Gave up a couple of long plays. Just never could get the offense working. I like seeing the freshman QB playing full time. The kid's got some natural talent and could be something special over the next three years. Good to see him getting some valuable game experience. I remember Darras as a freshman. :thumb:

I'm not a big fan of the spread, but that is what he is built for, so might as well start working on it now. Obviously a lot of work to be done. If we can get some of those 6ft+ basketball players to come out in the spring would be nice. redthumb.gif

Great crowd of Eagle supporters on Senior Night.

another great win for the Irish and another great win over the Eaglets of North Red Bank Mountain......a slow start for the Irish and were lucky to not have NRBM pick off 3 or 4 in the 1st half......thank goodness the eaglet secondary cant catch or we look at a totally different 1st half

the 2nd half was a different story....a little half time chat and adjustments and the Irish get their mojo on and play smooth FB until about the last 10 minutes of the game where they loose complete focus and let NRBM get some points....extremely proud of Coach Fants adjstments to game field attitudes and individualism over the last week......we had to have cut our worthless undiscipline penalties in half if not more...if it were not for the penalties given by the side judge NRBM hired to keep the players and coaches in the stands instead of the sideline; the Irish would have almost nill in penalties....

the boot QB for NRBM is a gamer and has many good days ahead of him......the kid took a beatin and kept on tickin....he is tuff as a pine knot....and #55 for NRBM ant no kid either; the eaglets need more of him.....that being said; it would be OK with Booger if NRBM gets at least 1 win before their season ends, but lovin the fact it was not tonight

Troll; the playin surface you have prepared is very nice but the sidelines suk...and how about gettin sum 110 outlets on the visitors side for advance programs like ND to plug their equipment into

Tyler Enos is a beast LB and North Red Bank Mountain nose it

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Believe me . . . we didn't hire that group of zebras. That crew ain't fit to ref a peewee game. Before the game, they wuz quizzin' each other on the rules. Only had one rule book to share among theyselves, and it wuz printed in braille and missin' a few pages.

Don't think you west ridge catlicks have any room to even comment on somebody else's facilities. And if you need 'lectricity on yer sidelines to play football, maybe you should trade-in one of them ipads for a generator.

bartmooning.gif

hope those boys that were leavin the field are OK this mornin

maybe thats why our penalties were far less than usual....those zebras didnt know what infractions were......they had one meeting on the field trying to figure out where a ball spot was that lasted longer than that darn half time senior night gala of yalls.....the refs were even signin there autographs on Tricksters balls before the game......hadnt seen a sideline judge with that much of a powertrippin ego since that knucklehead reffin our Alcoee game last year....histry has shown Booger that if your body comes in the shape of a pear; not gonna make to good a zebra

Booger just sayin eg4564eg4854gs65g465eg4156.gif

It's all good . . . still better to be an Eagle than a gold domer.

Not much of a crowd on the catlick side. Wuz you even there? Figger you for one of those that sits at home and watches on the TV.

Wasn't able to go up the hill due to personal reasons (unfortunately, even had to skip my planned trip to South Bend this weekend to see the Big Golden Domers beat USC :angry:  ).... but my son went...

D :mrgreen:

Edited by CHAMPDDS

oh Champ you missed it....Troll had Fant himmed up on the corner of the endzone before the game beggin him to go litlely....Stealth Booger even snuck in between em without Troll noing he was had...no kick me sticker or it would have been used......was gonna get him to sign my chest; but the refs were using the sharpie to put all kinds of top secrets symbols on the balls....buncha goons on that crew...

Booger just sayinKick%202.gif

oh Champ you missed it....Troll had Fant himmed up on the corner of the endzone before the game beggin him to go litlely....Stealth Booger even snuck in between em without Troll noing he was had...no kick me sticker or it would have been used......was gonna get him to sign my chest; but the refs were using the sharpie to put all kinds of top secrets symbols on the balls....buncha goons on that crew...

Booger just sayinKick%202.gif

I thought I might of see'd you, but I weren't sure. Has you growed that scraggly ole gray beard of your'z longer? You ought to trim that thing. You'z startin' to look like a real leprechaun.

gay_leprechaun_for_hire.jpg