Rockwood at Austin East

tigerfan2009

If someone could clear this up for me it would be greatly appreciated. So since we beat AE, if we take care of Wartburg and Tellico to end the season, we will host a playoff game or multiple playoff games if we get past round 1? Or how does it work. I know the AE and Grace game has major implications on us as well, so it's all confusing haha.

Edited by RockwoodTigerFan19

If someone could clear this up for me it would be greatly appreciated. So since we beat AE, if we take care of Wartburg and Tellico to end the season, we will host a playoff game or multiple playoff games if we get past round 1? Or how does it work. I know the AE and Grace game has major implications on us as well, so it's all confusing haha.

If we win out we are guarenteed to host 1st round (#2 seed) regardless of what happens between A-E/Grace. If A-E upsets Grace it serves up a curveball for GCA. Would make it a 3-way tie for Region crown. Tiebreaker would be overall record. A-E/RW (8-2 records) would host 1st round. GCA would have to travel (5-5 record). We just need to win out and let the A-E and GCA hash it out. Fingers crossed. These last 2 weeks are going to be interesting
  • Upvote 1

I'm late getting back to you, didn't have time before church. You need to recall the "IF" I put in my post. If AE takes it to us on 10/30, GCA will be at Hampton in the 2nd round...

I read correctly the 1st time LOL

You were asked if RW would handle Hampton...You said

Y E S

I saw your big "if"...If GCA beats AE, "RW will own region 1"

Yep.

To run thru implies Hampton can't hang....IF we make it healthy to that point, A RW run thru will be highly unlikely

Clarification: by "run thru" I'm not implying a blowout, just a W. From everything that's on here, Hampton is improved this year. That's great for the 3 players that I've met a couple of times. However it all plays out, it's going to be fun to watch. P.S. Glad I could give you something to talk about during these snoozer weeks for you guys.

Clarification: by "run thru" I'm not implying a blowout, just a W. From everything that's on here, Hampton is improved this year. That's great for the 3 players that I've met a couple of times. However it all plays out, it's going to be fun to watch. P.S. Glad I could give you something to talk about during these snoozer weeks for you guys.

And I do appreciate it!

Just got to watch the game had to work Friday Rockwood had 5 times the fans there. I challenge the folks of the AE community to come out and support these boys they played their tails off and deserve to be rooted for. They never gave up and looks like you all have a good coach!

Love those Tigers!