Rockwood at Austin East

tigerfan2009

AE has a very uneven history. In the 80s they were dominant. After that they were terrible. I'm not sure they have an actual community of fans.

I disagree not that many years ago I was with Kingston and the house was packed. Is it 8 dollar tickets or pay parking or nobody cares?

All of the above. The 8 dollar ticket is absurd.

that's a Knox County thing guess they think a family of four can afford to go to the ball game. For us rule county folks it's a lot. Maybe over at Farragut or Bearden it's ok I don't know but I think AE has a fine team that deserves to be supported. Off my soap box now.

Love those Tigers!

that's a Knox County thing guess they think a family of four can afford to go to the ball game. For us rule county folks it's a lot. Maybe over at Farragut or Bearden it's ok I don't know but I think AE has a fine team that deserves to be supported. Off my soap box now.

Love those Tigers!

It's a "Knox County Schools" thing. We still believe in affordable family fun, still $6 :) and FREE parking!