OOLTEWAH VS MCMINN COUNTY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you could suit the refs out along with McMinn and the owls still whoop all 15.... this game gets ugly fast. Owls get  back to the nest with a win by 3 scores. The refs get home with bruised egos and a couple free hot dogs and cokes from the concession stand. 

Edited by Blaze45

I HAVE SEEN ALL OF THEM AND I WILL TELL YOU THIS..ONE IS A BETTER PASSER, ONE IS A BETTER RUNNER AND ONE IS BETTER EXPERIENCED IN MANAGING THE GAME...I WISH WE COULD COMBINE ALL THOSE ASSETS INTO ONE GUY BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN'T....I'M SURE MY COACHING STAFF HAS A PLAN.....AND YES THE ZEBRAS ARE AS BAAD AS YOU LET THEM BE..#LOP

Ive seen them all.too and  #15 Manning I found out now uses a different number on varsity is by far the most talented and has most potential.Last 2 JV games I saw,he basically has no one to throw to except #14,but he cant go get it like Manning does when he's playing recver.Anyway hopefully Owls get the missing link in next few games to make a SERIOUSssss RUN to a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! Ooltewahs defense is by far best in 5A or in the state any class,period.This Friday will be dry,so owl QBs(whoever they use)should have a field day with short yardage situations all night long.As long as the McMinn county chefs aren't serving up the home-cooking portion of the menu.hopefully they will let the kids play. lets go owls

Ive seen them all.too and  #15 Manning I found out now uses a different number on varsity is by far the most talented and has most potential.Last 2 JV games I saw,he basically has no one to throw to except #14,but he cant go get it like Manning does when he's playing recver.Anyway hopefully Owls get the missing link in next few games to make a SERIOUSssss RUN to a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! Ooltewahs defense is by far best in 5A or in the state any class,period.This Friday will be dry,so owl QBs(whoever they use)should have a field day with short yardage situations all night long.As long as the McMinn county chefs aren't serving up the home-cooking portion of the menu.hopefully they will let the kids play. lets go owls

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!!! #LOP