South Pittsburg vs Lookout Valley ( Grider against that Webb man )

Southtowner

I saw that Pegleg man talking to that Murphy man.  Roy, I bet this makes you jealous.  (That Pegleg man gave me permission to call him that Pegleg man.)

12115877_1647061605564944_60924681588030

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that is not that pegleg man talking to Murphy. Pegleg is a durn pilot not a police officer. D60 you are full of mess. Murphy told me he was coming to the game but to keep it quiet. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that is not that pegleg man talking to Murphy. Pegleg is a durn pilot not a police officer. D60 you are full of mess. Murphy told me he was coming to the game but to keep it quiet. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, that pegleg man sure has changed. The difference is night and day. You think im joking but im not.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that our bench will play the second half, so that our starters can have a less risk of injury.  We need all hands on deck for Boyd.  I'm gonna go way out on that limb and say that if we are healed up Boyd will have a tougher time with us than they did with Jasper.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that our bench will play the second half, so that our starters can have a less risk of injury. We need all hands on deck for Boyd. I'm gonna go way out on that limb and say that if we are healed up Boyd will have a tougher time with us than they did with Jasper.

Good thought on Lookout Valley, but Easy Tiger. They beat Marion 21-14. We aren't ready for that level of football yet. You're actually calling for us to beat Boyd Buchanan?

This fan isn't looking ahead. We will be coming to Boyd with a team of a lot of new starters and 3 seniors. D60 is confident in our boys, which is good, but calling out like he did isnt the way most of us feel.

And I don't think there is a single Buc that will take SoPitt lightly. The Buccaneer/Pirate battle is the best game of the year. I'm so glad we were able to keep this rivalry with the region realignment.