South Pittsburg vs Lookout Valley ( Grider against that Webb man )

Southtowner

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that our bench will play the second half, so that our starters can have a less risk of injury. We need all hands on deck for Boyd. I'm gonna go way out on that limb and say that if we are healed up Boyd will have a tougher time with us than they did with Jasper.

giphy.gif

Edited by TonyHorton91281

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that our bench will play the second half, so that our starters can have a less risk of injury. We need all hands on deck for Boyd. I'm gonna go way out on that limb and say that if we are healed up Boyd will have a tougher time with us than they did with Jasper.

giphy.gif
Im_outta_here-3.gif
I have looked at both of these gifts at least 10 times in 10 seconds and I cannot stop laughing at both Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

D60 looks like you woke a few people up! I hope the pirates can get everyone healthy for the playoffs if so I think they make a deep run

Exactly Willard. That's what is most important. Everyone will get plenty of playing time this week. As for next week? If we have people banged up I would just as soon them not play in that one. This team has improved and with a bounce or two going there way could make a good run in the east.

Exactly Willard. That's what is most important. Everyone will get plenty of playing time this week. As for next week? If we have people banged up I would just as soon them not play in that one. This team has improved and with a bounce or two going there way could make a good run in the east.

yea I agree with you I would rather take an L against Boyd and keep our starters healthy. But being a big rivalry game I don't see it happening.