MC @ Huntland

Raiderfan76

What's up?... Folks nervous over there east of here?... I figured this thread would be 10 pages by now... In the least 5 pages.

Of course I want the Hornets to win for mTp's standings in the Region but this game could be close... Yet both sides very quiet......😲

Am I gonna have to stir the Hornets nest?...lol.😈

The first two playoff spots for region four are decided as Columbia Academy will be the one seed and Fayetteville will be the two seed.   The other two spots will be decided between Moore County, Huntland, and Mt. Pleasant.  Huntland still has to play Columbia Academy so that will be their third loss.   They have to win against Moore County and hope Mt. Pleasant also beats Moore County to have any hope of reaching the playoffs.   In that case, Mt. Pleasant would be the 3 seed and Huntland would be the 4 seed.  If Moore County beats Mt. Pleasant, all three teams would then have the same number of total wins and losses so you'd have to go to the next tie breaker to determine the 3rd seed.   Mt. Pleasant played Perry County with 0 wins so far.   Huntland played Lookout Valley with 0 wins.   Moore County beat Cascade which will finish with at least 4 wins.   The fourth tie-breaker in a 3 way tie is total wins by opponents.   Moore County would get the 3rd seed in a 3 way tie based on that.   Huntland would then be out because of the head to head loss to Mt. Pleasant. 

If Kobe Foster returns and gives Huntland another threat besides DJ Taylor they have a chance.  If not, I like the Raiders.

Edited by FreeAgent11