MC @ Huntland

Raiderfan76

This is one of the rare threads where the post game rhetoric is more engaging than pre game.

Here's what I see from the Fayetteville City side.

Moore County needs to give the new Offensive Coordinator time so he can teach his offense to the players. Yes, the QB is young but from what we hear, he gives them the best chance to win. He will be a great asset in the future. Moore County has brought in some great young coaches that are working their tails off. Give them time and support.

Unfortunately the stands are filled with fans just like this one, meaning olebue78, every Friday night.  The fence is lined with "fans" who obviously should've gone to school for a degree in teaching and coaching because they know it all.  You'd think we had every Mr. Football for the last 20 years there.  What this program could use is a stadium full of men and women who were real fans-- who cheered for the 14, 15, 16, and 17 year old boys out there enjoying their high school years with a game they love and who supported a coaching staff who is trying to not just teach them the game of football but also what it means to be men of character.   It's really easy to play and coach from the stands.  

Sadly,raiderfan12,you haven't heard the phrase, " you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you." We take care of our players. And to say the stands are "filled", and the fence is "lined". To say what this program could use is men and women who were "real fans". Let me tell about "real fans." "Real fans" don't just show up on Friday night to support their Raiders. There are numerous members of our community that donate their time in so many ways and ask for nothing in return. Local businesses (who fill those stands, and line those fences) that make donations that help with many expenses that would come out of the pockets of parents of these players. Then there are local restaurants that fill the stands, line the fences that donate pregame meals that feed those boys that "WE" the "real fans" love. "Real fans" are scrambling around on Mondays to make sure JV players have something to eat. "Real fans" are at Raider Camp getting up early to cook breakfast, make lunch, and then cook dinner. "Raider fans" hustle and bustle to go above and beyond for our boys. Doing whatever has got to be done. So I think your statement on the "fans" is very hypocritically, when its apparent you, yourself don't have much respect or raider pride. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Oleblue78,stated an individual opinion. You, are disgracing the town. 

79raider97 I certainly didn't mean to imply that there were no fans that were in support of the program. Furthermore I'm just one of those fans sitting there listening to the griping and complaining of so many. I agree with the recommendations of several here that what really needs to happen is to give this young staff a chance. To give a young QB a chance and to stop threatening to go to the school board etc. the last thing I intended to do is insult those who are truly fans. I'm proud to be a raider fan on Friday night. Just saddened by those who are continuing to be so destructive Toward our coaches and kids. As you stated 79raider97 we are certainly all free to state our opinions and I appreciate yours and hope that you will consider the intended meaning of my original posts. Certainly not that there aren't amazing fans just that there are far too many who continue to be naysayers and this only hurts a program full of potential.

Edited by raiderfan12