AP Top 10 3A Oct 12 2015

Southtowner

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are not 32 better teams in 3a than south gibson and south side...much less 20 of them......that is the lone argument for the Z-plan...i would venture to say that most of u dont even know how many teams there are in 3a

now all that being said...no South Side and South Gibson are not great teams...just avg teams ...but they are a good deal better than many other 3 and 4 seeds making the playoffs...and at least 1 or 2 region champs and runners up

regions 3, 4, 6 and 8 would all have issues with SGC and Jackson SS

ur thoughts???

there are not 32 better teams in 3a than south gibson and south side...much less 20 of them......that is the lone argument for the Z-plan...i would venture to say that most of u dont even know how many teams there are in 3a

now all that being said...no South Side and South Gibson are not great teams...just avg teams ...but they are a good deal better than many other 3 and 4 seeds making the playoffs...and at least 1 or 2 region champs and runners up

regions 3, 4, 6 and 8 would all have issues with SGC and Jackson SS

ur thoughts???

Take a look at their opponents wins, and that's not many, schedule strength is very weak

For the first seven weeks.

Edited by swingjuice

Take a look at their opponents wins, and that's not many, schedule strength is very weak

For the first seven weeks.

u should do the same for east ridge, sasquatch!!! and notre dame since they lost to ER

i do my research b4 i post...always...unless its on friday nights after celebrating a TECH W

Edited by dhstennis