4. Liberty Magnet                  7-0     123 4

5. Elizabethton                    6-1     100 5

6. East Ridge                      7-0     85  6

7. Kingston                        7-1     67  7

8. Notre Dame                      4-3     43  8

9. DeKalb County                   6-2     23  NR

10. South Gibson                    6-1     14  9

Others receiving 12 or more points: None

I went ahead and posted yall this new poll - not much different from Booger's 5/10/15 poll

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rufflin feather may a stretch with that one...Jackson Christian, JC Merry, Trinity, Obion is who they are knockin down....thats why they got the snot knocked out of'em by Dyersburg and Westview.......it shows when they play any decent caliber of team

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

I agree with the weak schedule part Boog. But they haven't played Dyersburg yet and the game with Westview was close going into the 4th qtr. Just sayin'.

I agree with the weak schedule part Boog. But they haven't played Dyersburg yet and the game with Westview was close going into the 4th qtr. Just sayin'.

PARDON for askin BPM...but could you tell Booger what Dyersburg was doin on the evenin of the 25th in the 9th month of our gregarian calender...Sir

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

PARDON for askin BPM...but could you tell Booger what Dyersburg was doin on the evenin of the 25th in the 9th month of our gregarian calender...Sir

My apologies Boog. You were speaking of South Side and I was speaking of South Gibson. Misunderstanding. I do think South Gibson will give Dyersburg a good game in a couple of weeks. They are a better team than South Side IMO.

both of them were actually being spoken of BPM.....south gibson, north west Gibson, south side, jackson north, jackson Cristian, Jackson North East-WestEmoticon.gif....don't get it; Booger bin to Jackson...surely there were some famous people from that area of the state that would have liked their names used on some schools

.........we dont deal with all that east , North , West , South mess in Chattanooga......well, we do have one - North Red Bank Mountain ...........not sure how spect S Gibson to give Dyersburg a good game, Jackson South got romped by 40 somethin by Dyersburg and S Gibson barley beat Jackson S by 3.....3 points difference still makes your opinion good.....Milan beast both of them

rufflin feather may a stretch with that one...Jackson Christian, JC Merry, Trinity, Obion is who they are knockin down....thats why they got the snot knocked out of'em by Dyersburg and Westview.......it shows when they play any decent caliber of team

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

Sequatchie and east ridge my friend...that's all they've done...that's my point...and of course ND fell to the ridge

Also..south side had 280 yards of offense at half vs Dburg....along with 3 or 4 turnovers...Dburg was sittin around 100...no depth to play a full game at SS

both of them were actually being spoken of BPM.....south gibson, north west Gibson, south side, jackson north, jackson Cristian, Jackson North East-WestEmoticon.gif....don't get it; Booger bin to Jackson...surely there were some famous people from that area of the state that would have liked their names used on some schools

.........we dont deal with all that east , North , West , South mess in Chattanooga......well, we do have one - North Red Bank Mountain ...........not sure how spect S Gibson to give Dyersburg a good game, Jackson South got romped by 40 somethin by Dyersburg and S Gibson barley beat Jackson S by 3.....3 points difference still makes your opinion good.....Milan beast both of them

Well that's one way to look at it Boog. Here's another way. Westview ruffed up Dyersburg pretty good. South Gibson had Westview on the ropes going into the 4th qtr last week. Just something to think about.

Well that's one way to look at it Boog. Here's another way. Westview ruffed up Dyersburg pretty good. South Gibson had Westview on the ropes going into the 4th qtr last week. Just something to think about.