Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

there's no doubt about that! And to your post about the secondary, WC allowed 4 td passes to Scott's hill. I don't know if we've allowed that many all year

It is hard to ever tell about a secondary in high school.  So far all of the qb's Huntingdon has faced have been running for their life most of the game.

there's no doubt about that! And to your post about the secondary, WC allowed 4 td passes to Scott's hill. I don't know if we've allowed that many all year

Yes but that's also the only points WC has given up this year with starters in. The starters have given up zero in the other seven games.

once again this is 2015

No it's not but your perception hasn't changed. You are blinded by fanboyism. Instead of looking at this game realistically. No sane person is going to say this game is 3 scores difference either way. No amount of data or otherwise can bring someone to that conclusion.

No it's not but your perception hasn't changed. You are blinded by fanboyism. Instead of looking at this game realistically. No sane person is going to say this game is 3 scores difference either way. No amount of data or otherwise can bring someone to that conclusion.

and you said the exact same thing when huntingdon played PC in 11. You were right about that weren't you?

I consider myself completely sane and I can see this becoming a  3 score game.

If my take on who has the advantage at the line of scrimmage is correct, I see it happening.  If Wayne Co is able to stand toe to toe at the line of scrimmage, then this game can be close.  

Edited by couchpotato

I consider myself completely sane and I can see this becoming a 3 score game.

If my take on who has the advantage at the line of scrimmage, I see it happening. If Wayne Co is able to stand toe to toe at the line of scrimmage, then this game can be close.

+1. The LOS is were this game will be won. And I don't see us having trouble controlling that

you said the same thing about huntingdon and pc in '11.your still sore about that.and pick against huntingdon every time