Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I, for one, am tired of reading this thread... Everything that could be said has been said about this game for over 2 weeks now... I wish this thread was off the front page... Ain't nothing left to be said but things that will roll down here from here.

Wayne Co. was the better team.

Move on to this week's games already.

No attitude intended, but for real, plenty of football left to play.

I, for one, am tired of reading this thread... Everything that could be said has been said about this game for over 2 weeks now... I wish this thread was off the front page... Ain't nothing left to be said but things that will roll down here from here.

Wayne Co. was the better team.

Move on to this week's games already.

No attitude intended, but for real, plenty of football left to play.

exactly!!! IF they meet again in the playoffs I hope they can get some extra stands brought in!