Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

fallacy. If it was said, it was someone from WC, trying to pump up their boys. One thing is for sure, and you can tell from the crowd that was there last night, that Huntingdon fans are behind their boys. Win or lose. The ones that post on here are a small group of fans. As with every team. It is WCs time to beat their chest. They deserve it. They won! I don't however understand a person from Mt. Pleasant beating his chest? Good luck the rest of the way.

I've been following HS football for many, many years now and WC/mTp has a long, good history between the two being in the same Region for years, and when not, still wanting to schedule one another for the great level of competition they offer one another... The match ups have always produced good close, highly competitive games on a consistent basis with just a few blowouts by either side every so often throughout the years...

Through the start of the this Century from 2004 through 2009 mTp/WC and one year Collinwood went back and forth for Region Championships and over a period of time my Respect grew for our Region foes and fans to the point where I started pulling/supporting for WC whenever they weren't playing mTp.... I am the same way with my favorite County local private school in CA... When any meet each other, sure I want mTp to win out, but I've got 2 more respectable programs I support just the same if mTp doesnt.

This all started I believe years ago, when there for a while on the T, Region rivals took over the local rivals come playoff time and Old Region 6 teams banded together taking up support in our Regions winning teams giving them support when ours was eliminated.

In a way it gave us a reason to keep coming on the T smack talking when the T was A Lot More Active than it is right now.

But be prepared to see me taking up for WC and CA except when they play mTp, but even then, I own no rose colored glasses and call the game like I see it or the way I think it will play out.

The *deservedly so* chest beating came from me being right about WC all along. Vindication is sweet. Especially when some think you have no idea what you're talking about... I take some pride in knowing my football that I follow... You got a problem with that?... I can't help ya there.

Actually it was overheard from a HHS fan but I doubt it being true and I also apologize if it's not true. Bigby from MTP has been a MTP fan for many years and has been in on many threads between MTP vs WC. He's a good guy and for some reason us old region 6 fans have always stuck together and pulled for one another out of respect for our programs. He came on this thread being respectful and just talking football and stats as usual but with the majority of HHS posters, not all but most, he was jumped on with both feet and drug into a war of words. I am assuming he's just getting a few things off his chest but he is truely one of the good guys on the t that I enjoy reading. Good luck to you mustangs, it's been a lot of fun jawing with y'all. If there's a trash talking trophy given then I'm sure it'll go to y'all because y'all are the king when it comes to ruffling feathers!

+100 ... Much respect 89.

I can only promise one thing. If UC and WC end up in the semis, we won't be on here declaring a blowhard. We will show respect and only hope to win. To many things can happen in a post season run. I only hope we are both fortunate enough to get to that game.

Too much respect for UC from WC to be talking trash! Didn't want to last week but just can't be civil with some. I to hope to see WC vs UC but a lot of ball left to be played first and some good teams in the mix, anything can happen in high school football!

I can only promise one thing. If UC and WC end up in the semis, we won't be on here declaring a blowhard. We will show respect and only hope to win. To many things can happen in a post season run. I only hope we are both fortunate enough to get to that game.

Someone else may have a say-so of who's in that game...don't be counting your chickens over there BigSlo. I'd say WC has a better chance than UC this year, but we'll let that play out.....much more difficult to beat a good team twice in a season. Keep that in mind my UC nemesis.

ieduiKi.jpg

Well time to eat the crow I will come back later after vols game.  Congratulations to Wayne County Wildcats the region champs this year.

#44 is out for season, wanna know how tough this kid is though, he has been playing with a dislocated shoulder most of season and was waiting for season to end before having surgery on it.  The kid is a beast dont know if he could stop you but if he didnt get his legs messed up I promise you win or lose everyone of your players would be feeling it.

Now that I got that outta the way my thoughts for the game.  First Wildcat fans we didnt make no tshirts I promise you, thats more of a Milan thing, they paid for it in past too.  Second I was impressed with your quarterback especially his passing game and will talk on mr football thread later when I get on later.  Third Wayne Countys got a great team not sure how good nashville christian is but I went to union city dresden game last week and I dont think you can stop them however if you make semi finals WCHS Wildcats _#2 I got some ideas of how you can slow down and if you execute stop the tornadoes, I figure you are friends with coach if you play them I will give you thoughts on how to do it if u run that facebook so he can tell him but I need a reply or shoutout on coach t.

Third, people need to stop bashing Coach Eric Swenson every time he makes a mistake, I know I bashed him too stater title game in 2012 for going for it on 4th down on our side of field when gordonsville hadnt scored yet.  Also bashed him last year for not starting  Kade Pearson and rightfully so.  I'm always against a freshmen starting but I see something in pearson still do.  His cousins a good player going to be great too, he's not quite ready but did good for what it was and he will step it up.  Listen if you had all kinda injuries and were playing a decent team much less a good one there isnt nothing different really you can do.

Fourth, Wayne Countys parking and facilities suck I got there 45 minutes early and it was awful, also your mens restroom had bed mattresses on the floor what is that all about wonder what the womens was like.  Good fanbase though.

Lastly, Huntingdon Mustangs I am very proud of you last night, you couldve just laid down and not tried after halftime but you did not give up and played solid whole game.  Senior o-line couldve blocked a little better but the mustang nation is still proud of you.  Road is still far but if you keep playing tough you will make it far in playoffs still and if we can make it to quarterfinals watch out wayne county Dylan Johnson will probably be back.

Good luck to Wayne County rest of season and playoffs as well, hope we can get a rematch but road to you wont be easier but this years mustangs aint quiters.

That said win or lose GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

ieduiKi.jpg

Well time to eat the crow I will come back later after vols game. Congratulations to Wayne County Wildcats the region champs this year.

#44 is out for season, wanna know how tough this kid is though, he has been playing with a dislocated shoulder most of season and was waiting for season to end before having surgery on it. The kid is a beast dont know if he could stop you but if he didnt get his legs messed up I promise you win or lose everyone of your players would be feeling it.

Now that I got that outta the way my thoughts for the game. First Wildcat fans we didnt make no tshirts I promise you, thats more of a Milan thing, they paid for it in past too. Second I was impressed with your quarterback especially his passing game and will talk on mr football thread later when I get on later. Third Wayne Countys got a great team not sure how good nashville christian is but I went to union city dresden game last week and I dont think you can stop them however if you make semi finals WCHS Wildcats _#2 I got some ideas of how you can slow down and if you execute stop the tornadoes, I figure you are friends with coach if you play them I will give you thoughts on how to do it if u run that facebook so he can tell him but I need a reply or shoutout on coach t.

Third, people need to stop bashing Coach Eric Swenson every time he makes a mistake, I know I bashed him too stater title game in 2012 for going for it on 4th down on our side of field when gordonsville hadnt scored yet. Also bashed him last year for not starting Kade Pearson and rightfully so. I'm always against a freshmen starting but I see something in pearson still do. His cousins a good player going to be great too, he's not quite ready but did good for what it was and he will step it up. Listen if you had all kinda injuries and were playing a decent team much less a good one there isnt nothing different really you can do.

Fourth, Wayne Countys parking and facilities suck I got there 45 minutes early and it was awful, also your mens restroom had bed mattresses on the floor what is that all about wonder what the womens was like. Good fanbase though.

Lastly, Huntingdon Mustangs I am very proud of you last night, you couldve just laid down and not tried after halftime but you did not give up and played solid whole game. Senior o-line couldve blocked a little better but the mustang nation is still proud of you. Road is still far but if you keep playing tough you will make it far in playoffs still and if we can make it to quarterfinals watch out wayne county Dylan Johnson will probably be back.

Good luck to Wayne County rest of season and playoffs as well, hope we can get a rematch but road to you wont be easier but this years mustangs aint quiters.

That said win or lose GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!

Like I said Kermit, your a class act in my book, although we're a small populated community with not a lot of jobs and tax money so we just have to play at the facilities we have. The thing is, we're just as proud of ours as you are yours. Hate it about the injuries, hope he makes it back for playoffs, especially by the time we meet again, if we both make it that far. Somebody going to have to deal with ncs! Not going to rub salt in your wounds but injuries or not I still think WC is the better team. Good luck to y'all the rest of the way, hope y'all can get healthy and make some noise! One thing though before we finish up here, does everybody still think WC is slow?

Like I said Kermit, your a class act in my book, although we're a small populated community with not a lot of jobs and tax money so we just have to play at the facilities we have. The thing is, we're just as proud of ours as you are yours. Hate it about the injuries, hope he makes it back for playoffs, especially by the time we meet again, if we both make it that far. Somebody going to have to deal with ncs! Not going to rub salt in your wounds but injuries or not I still think WC is the better team. Good luck to y'all the rest of the way, hope y'all can get healthy and make some noise! One thing though before we finish up here, does everybody still think WC is slow?

You had a decent concession area with good choices I thought.  Pearson not coming back if we make it for a rematch johnson might, I will tell my thoughts if we get one cause we prob wouldnt have him till then and we got a tough road, not good for my vols either kicked missing too much.

I guess someone needs to address whether you are alow or fast.  You do look faster on film, I think almost as fast as pearson which is good not as fast as johnson though.  I still think passing game is key to you offensively.  Hope that dont make you mad thats my opinion on it.  Too bad you didnt get to see johnson play to know what I'm talking about.  Union Citys got more speed than you dont mean you couldnt keep up with them I got some ideas I'm gonna share with your friend if you play them.  Sorry BigSwo, for doing that I might go to that game esp if it is at union city and wanna watch a great game badly so am going to try to help them if I can .  Would've got to see a showdown if we are healthy, you never know.  I think we got a shot to play you again which is all u can ask for.

Someone else may have a say-so of who's in that game...don't be counting your chickens over there BigSlo. I'd say WC has a better chance than UC this year, but we'll let that play out.....much more difficult to beat a good team twice in a season. Keep that in mind my UC nemesis.

Ya know Reaper I quite calling you Creeper out of respect. Now you come back with BigSlo. I don't know what to say about that. I will not however hijack this thread to address you. We will discuss this later. I think I know you a little by now and I believe you will agree to the same. We both have to get there first before we get involved in another battle for the right to represent the west in any sort of a semifinal game. WC just took a huge step in securring their place in that game. You and I must do the same. Until then. ........

Ya know Reaper I quite calling you Creeper out of respect. Now you come back with BigSlo. I don't know what to say about that. I will not however hijack this thread this address you. Wr will discuss this later. I think I know you a little by now and I believe you will agree to the same. We both have to get there first before we get involved in another battle for the right to represent the west in any sort of a semifinal game. WC just took a huge step in recurring their place in that game. You and I must do the same. Until then. ........

I believe we will both be there or I wouldn't say it, but we will go through the games first. I truly do like you, even if we kind of got off on a "rocky" start about a month ago. I will only refer to you as BigSwo from now on, but don't expect me to be as nice to some of those Huntingdon peeps. You are football knowledgeable and intelligent, I do respect you. Have a good weekend!

TheReaper (AKA-The Genius)