Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

WC WAS better prepared for the match up and it showed all over the field. You can sugarcoat it all you want. Not much of a game plan by the Mustangs. Ran the same play 3 time in a roll to start the game and the carrier got injured. After that it was back to the past and run same play all night. Didn't get others involved in the offense and it shows that the coaches don't have much confidence in other players. Wade Bailey Cliff. Had a freshman running the offense in the 4th. Call timeout to run the same play over and over. NFL guys say..Come on Man..LOL. Anyway move on to next week against Bruceton. Better run something else or even the Tigers may pull out a W.

ieduiKi.jpg

Well time to eat the crow I will come back later after vols game. Congratulations to Wayne County Wildcats the region champs this year.

#44 is out for season, wanna know how tough this kid is though, he has been playing with a dislocated shoulder most of season and was waiting for season to end before having surgery on it. The kid is a beast dont know if he could stop you but if he didnt get his legs messed up I promise you win or lose everyone of your players would be feeling it.

Now that I got that outta the way my thoughts for the game. First Wildcat fans we didnt make no tshirts I promise you, thats more of a Milan thing, they paid for it in past too. Second I was impressed with your quarterback especially his passing game and will talk on mr football thread later when I get on later. Third Wayne Countys got a great team not sure how good nashville christian is but I went to union city dresden game last week and I dont think you can stop them however if you make semi finals WCHS Wildcats _#2 I got some ideas of how you can slow down and if you execute stop the tornadoes, I figure you are friends with coach if you play them I will give you thoughts on how to do it if u run that facebook so he can tell him but I need a reply or shoutout on coach t.

Third, people need to stop bashing Coach Eric Swenson every time he makes a mistake, I know I bashed him too stater title game in 2012 for going for it on 4th down on our side of field when gordonsville hadnt scored yet. Also bashed him last year for not starting Kade Pearson and rightfully so. I'm always against a freshmen starting but I see something in pearson still do. His cousins a good player going to be great too, he's not quite ready but did good for what it was and he will step it up. Listen if you had all kinda injuries and were playing a decent team much less a good one there isnt nothing different really you can do.

Fourth, Wayne Countys parking and facilities suck I got there 45 minutes early and it was awful, also your mens restroom had bed mattresses on the floor what is that all about wonder what the womens was like. Good fanbase though.

Lastly, Huntingdon Mustangs I am very proud of you last night, you couldve just laid down and not tried after halftime but you did not give up and played solid whole game. Senior o-line couldve blocked a little better but the mustang nation is still proud of you. Road is still far but if you keep playing tough you will make it far in playoffs still and if we can make it to quarterfinals watch out wayne county Dylan Johnson will probably be back.

Good luck to Wayne County rest of season and playoffs as well, hope we can get a rematch but road to you wont be easier but this years mustangs aint quiters.

That said win or lose GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!

Sure ill give ya a shout out! Go shout me a message on my Facebook page...I promise to keep your identity safe.

Sure ill give ya a shout out! Go shout me a message on my Facebook page...I promise to keep your identity safe.

I will tell u the way to stop them when/if u get to them lots of football left for both u and them.  I will tell u some ideas to give them, I want a barn burner as i might go watch it.  Maybe we can still make it but got a tough road.

Thanks for the words of encouragement! We're very proud of our coaches and kids as they all work really hard. I think the biggest thing is that WC players buy in to everything coach Rice teaches them, they would walk through fire for him! Coach Rice ain't scared to get them by the face mask and bring them down a notch when needed and hug them for giving their best. And let's not leave coach Crews out of the conversation, he is an offensive genius! As for the week to week thing, that's what makes WC so hard to prepare for. They watch countless hours of film and can pick apart opponents weaknesses and know exactly what they can and can't do on both sides of the ball every week, that's the reason for all the players moving around so much. They match their best athletes up where they are needed the most against each team.

Serious question... how many small school teams could move guys to a different position at this point in the season and accomplish what you guys did Friday night? That's not easy.

Serious question... how many small school teams could move guys to a different position at this point in the season and accomplish what you guys did Friday night? That's not easy.

Coach Rice moves kids around a lot depending on the type offense and defense were facing. Also in 2010 Austin Rice was a all state wide receiver then in 2011 he won a state championship and blue cross bowl mvp as a quarterback.

Coach Rice moves kids around a lot depending on the type offense and defense were facing. Also in 2010 Austin Rice was a all state wide receiver then in 2011 he won a state championship and blue cross bowl mvp as a quarterback.

That's just crazy. Great athletes but more importantly great coaching when you can do that on defense. "I know you've been attacking and fighting off blocks from a 3-point stance all year, but this week we want you to play LB, make reads, and drop back in pass coverage if you have to."