Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

iv heard all year about new play after new play being installed from a pretty good source but have only seen maybe a forth of them if that much.........vanilla play calling for sure........heard of a wrinkle-package this evening no one has seen or will expect............will it happen???????idk

sounds just like Swenson! If you go watch huntingdon practice they'll run 40 different plays and then in the game it's the same 4-5 the whole game

sounds just like Swenson! If you go watch huntingdon practice they'll run 40 different plays and then in the game it's the same 4-5 the whole game

i think this game will be replayed on espn classics for years to come........atleast i hope its a good clean dogfight till the end..........the fans sure want it

how is Waynesboro going to host this game, the seating is very limited and there is virtually no place to park...I know Huntingdon is gonna bring a huge crowd and I assume a lot of people from Waynesboro and Collinwood and the surrounding area will try to attend...gonna be difficult

get there early and enjoy the show