Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I'm rooting for Wayne co in this one. I have nothing against Huntington. Both great ball teams. If we stay 3rd seed in our region (Trousdale) I feel a lot more comfortable pulling off the upset against a run first offense In playoffs. I may eat those words Later on but either way good luck to both. Hope we can meet up before the game come playoff time. All of you guys seem like my kind of people. Dish it out this way anytime you want I promise I like ruffling feathers as much as anyone. It's all in fun to pass time before the games anyway

You might be bored next week when we play you guys then.  Not many NCS posters on here.  But we'll try to keep up with the feather ruffling  :mrgreen:

Everything has been said time to go play...keys to the game...can WC stop Huntingdon rushing attack...can Huntingdon stop the passing attack of Wayne Co? I think no to both

..turnovers and penalties will decide this game and could very well come down to who has the ball last...IMO Huntingdon wins because line play takes over in the 2nd half...glad yall brought more bleachers in because we are shutting the town down at 5 pm and headed to Waynesboro!

Everything has been said time to go play...keys to the game...can WC stop Huntingdon rushing attack...can Huntingdon stop the passing attack of Wayne Co? I think no to both

..turnovers and penalties will decide this game and could very well come down to who has the ball last...IMO Huntingdon wins because line play takes over in the 2nd half...glad yall brought more bleachers in because we are shutting the town down at 5 pm and headed to Waynesboro!

How many turnovers wayne county got this season WCHS Wildcats #2, we'll prob get penalized more but dont see us getting turnovers much.  Been good with turnovers so far this season and one we do got it was wet.

My take:

Run game - Big advantage Huntingdon

Pass game - Advantage Wayne Co

Receivers - Advantage Wayne Co

Offensive line - Advantage Huntingdon

Defensive line - Advantage Huntingdon

Linebackers - Advantage Huntingdon

Secondary - Advantage Wayne Co

Special teams - Slight advantage Wayne Co due to extra points

My prediction is for a Huntingdon win.  Margin of victory around 20 points.

The one chance for Wayne co. is for a low scoring game.  If they can hold Huntingdon to 21 or less(which I don't see), I give them a shot of a close win.  

My take:

Run game - Big advantage Huntingdon

Pass game - Advantage Wayne Co

Receivers - Advantage Wayne Co

Offensive line - Advantage Huntingdon

Defensive line - Advantage Huntingdon

Linebackers - Advantage Huntingdon

Secondary - Advantage Wayne Co

Special teams - Slight advantage Wayne Co due to extra points

My prediction is for a Huntingdon win. Margin of victory around 20 points.

The one chance for Wayne co. is for a low scoring game. If they can hold Huntingdon to 21 or less(which I don't see), I give them a shot of a close win.

I completely respect your opinion but I think WC run game is going to be better than everyone is thinking and also I think WC is better at the lb positions than given credit. I'm not saying WC is better than HHS in those spots as we won't know for sure until tomorrow night but better than most think. In case coach t messes up again tonight with the server I just want to wish all the HHS fans making the long drive a safe trip! I hope these boys can give us all a game that us fans as well as themselves will remember forever! GO CATS!!