Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Huntingdon wins because: Huntingdon's offensive/defensive line win the line of scrimmage and stop Wayne county's running game all together, they don't give Rice enough time to throw the rock, #44 has a big night, They can replace #11 presence successfully

Wayne County wins because: Coach Rice's defense is very disciplined and gets some stops if needed, they get a good enough run game started to delay the rush on Rice, Huntingdon commits too many petty penalties, and also if Huntingdon can't cover the deep ball

Honestly predict this one to be a shootout and don't see either defense getting too many three and outs. Huntingdon has the better athletes it's no doubt but Wayne County is very disciplined and well coached. Can't wait to see how this one plays out

Much better post than the last one I read from you! I agree with you about the shootout.  I think the winner will have to score 40 points.

Much better post than the last one I read from you! I agree with you about the shootout. I think the winner will have to score 40 points.

I honestly believe our Defense is not getting the credit it deserves leading up to this game... We swarm to the ball and DO NOT miss tackles. Fundamentals are an A+ with this team. Our 2 MLBs combined have 128 tackles. Our DT #20 will be the best Def Lineman yall will play up to this point all yr. Eagle can attest to that fact! #7 is healthy and will team with #20 to clog up the middle at the DT spots. Keep in mind both run 4.8s and one weighs 225 the other 240. Running it up the middle will NOT happen JMHO.

Our OLB are a lil small but #40(OLB) & #8 are prob our 2 hardest hitters out of the starting 11. Idc what anyone says this WILL NOT be a blowout either way!

Im thinking something like 42-39 WC (I have H'don going for a making a few 2 pts conv.)

I'm not going to be holding my breath waiting on the comments in not having their main signal caller QB Johnson in the game how the Mustangs just didn't look the same.... Cause I know they are coming.... A "shootout" this game will not be. Hard fought and maybe close, yes.

"Shootouts" and 40+ games only happen when 2 'defenseless' teams play and offenses run wild.

Saying a "shootout" will happen pretty much admits you have no faith in your defense.

I honestly believe our Defense is not getting the credit it deserves leading up to this game... We swarm to the ball and DO NOT miss tackles. Fundamentals are an A+ with this team. Our 2 MLBs combined have 128 tackles. Our DT #20 will be the best Def Lineman yall will play up to this point all yr. Eagle can attest to that fact! #7 is healthy and will team with #20 to clog up the middle at the DT spots. Keep in mind both run 4.8s and one weighs 225 the other 240. Running it up the middle will NOT happen JMHO.

Our OLB are a lil small but #40(OLB) & #8 are prob our 2 hardest hitters out of the starting 11. Idc what anyone says this WILL NOT be a blowout either way!

Im thinking something like 42-39 WC (I have H'don going for a making a few 2 pts conv.)

Edited by sodexo2

You just gave me all these stats and numbers and then said the exact same thing I did............ The winner will score 40.........

I hear ya. Good news our game is leading 52% to 47% crazy its gotten over 50,000 Votes!!

I never thought we could beat out 2 4A(?) schools and 2 big time private schools being 2 lil 1A schools!

Highschool football is a much bigger deal in small towns and schools. Not quite as much involvement elsewhere because there are actually other things to do.

Sodexo when we win Friday this is how I see playoffs

1st round against Monterey @ HHS

2nd round against Jo Bryns @ HHS

3rd round @ NCS

SEMIS against Union City @ HHS

CHAMPIONSHIP @ COOKEVILLE against???

I see a little flaw here when it comes to the 3rd round - unless Mr. Warbritton decides to dress out that week. If I don't see him on the sidelines coaching, I'm gonna be suspicious.