Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Apparently he thinks that because their QB was throwing the ball far that means we were being thrown on at will??? How many did they catch Eagle? Isn't that part of football?

Take it how you want to. It doesn't matter because reality is that the Mckenzie/HHS game was a couple of plays away from being a shootout

P.S.- that rice boy in waynesboro won't miss those passes

I picked you guys in the weekly poll and I do have a gut feeling yall pull it out

Edited by FearedEagle

Take it how you want to. It doesn't matter because reality is that the Mckenzie/HHS game was a couple of plays away from being a shootout

P.S.- that rice boy in waynesboro won't miss those passes

I picked you guys in the weekly poll and I do have a gut feeling yall pull it out

To each his own! Thanks for the pick

naw you don't have to catch it anymore! As long as it's only a few inches away they give you the spot where the ball landed. Can only be a few inches away from the WR tho

What was that you were saying about neutral fans saying something against your team. WC fans get upset every time. Pot meet kettle

Ole Miss beat Bama, Memphis beat Ole Miss.... Memphis beats Bama

Edited by wildcatalumni

What was that you were saying about neutral fans saying something against your team. WC fans get upset every time. Pot meet kettle

Ole Miss beat Bama, Memphis beat Ole Miss.... Memphis beats Bama

and if you go back and watch the game Mckenzie threw it deep about 25 times. Of couse 2 or 3 of them were close but the rest were 5-10 yds off