Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Does anyone know how the playoffs are going to go? Will Huntingdon and WC likely play Week Two of the playoffs? I suppose I could look this up but I figure someone already has. And don't accuse me of looking too far ahead, I'm just curious because I was looking at the Dresden/UC board and they were talking about a Week Two rematch. Just wondered if that's when ours would be if everything goes as expected.

This is how it'd look...

R6 #4 @

R5 #1

R5 #3 @

R6 #2

R6 #3 @

R5 #2

R5 #4 @

R6 #1

This game will decide R6 #1 & #2. #3 & #4 Will be HC/CA or Bruceton.

Now Region 5 is pretty close to being locked in at

1 NCS

2 Jo Byrns

3 Trousdale County

4 Monterey

Jo Byrns and NCS will both end up probably 9-1 and TC will end up 7-3. Keep in mind TC and NCS face off Week 11 but NCS Should win.

This is how it'd look...

R6 #4 @

R5 #1

R5 #3 @

R6 #2

R6 #3 @

R5 #2

R5 #4 @

R6 #1

This game will decide R6 #1 & #2. #3 & #4 Will be HC/CA or Bruceton.

Now Region 5 is pretty close to being locked in at

1 NCS

2 Jo Byrns

3 Trousdale County

4 Monterey

Jo Byrns and NCS will both end up probably 9-1 and TC will end up 7-3. Keep in mind TC and NCS face off Week 11 but NCS Should win.

Great. Thanks a lot. I knew you WC people had to be good for something!

Cats have a great passing game no doubt. Running not as good as I would hope which falls back to line play. The boys up front will need to play lights out for the cats to win. Now saying that, The game will come down to who makes the most stops on defense. Both teams are stubborn. I've seen both play and it's hard to make a prediction especially if u just go by past scores. I drink the kool aid in Wayne County....CATS WIN!!!

Sodexo when we win Friday this is how I see playoffs

1st round against Monterey @ HHS

2nd round against Jo Bryns @ HHS

3rd round @ NCS

SEMIS against Union City @ HHS

CHAMPIONSHIP @ COOKEVILLE against???

I hope you are right.  If WC beats NCS in that 2nd round game would WC come to us? Or would we have to go there again?

I hope you are right. If WC beats NCS in that 2nd round game would WC come to us? Or would we have to go there again?

If his scenario plays out and yall win Friday and we wnd up playing NCS 2nd rd and winning we would go to yalls house as yall would be on Top of bracket and its an odd numbered year meaning top bracket gets Home field.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Week 2.

And yes they had success throwing on us but they have on ALL of the teams they have played (and PLZ dear lord dont bring up ur scrimmage w them...WE KNOW). They have a very talented QB and 2 GREAT WRs in #4 n #9. Both have 35+ catches and the QB has rite at or just over 2000 passing yards. Yall played them in a SCRIMMAGE. Not the same.

week 2 sorry still not use to not having week 0. and I can't say anything about the scrimmage because I wasn't there. SH's had 4 tds against y'all, I believe y'all should start worrying about our elite passing game now! Lol