Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I see a little flaw here when it comes to the 3rd round - unless Mr. Warbritton decides to dress out that week. If I don't see him on the sidelines coaching, I'm gonna be suspicious.

This private school guy is voting for this game.

I told you #44 is a great one too.

Also thanks for the vote if you need us to vote on you come on board I'll be happy to give NCS a vote they got a good program.

If his scenario plays out and yall win Friday and we wnd up playing NCS 2nd rd and winning we would go to yalls house as yall would be on Top of bracket and its an odd numbered year meaning top bracket gets Home field.

Actually, which part of the bracket each team is in doesn't matter if they are in the same region.  Higher seeded team in region always has home field advantage.  In round 3, the Region 6 winner will be in the bottom bracket and not top for round 3.  In round 4, Regions 5&6 will be in top bracket over Regions 7&8.

I honestly believe our Defense is not getting the credit it deserves leading up to this game... We swarm to the ball and DO NOT miss tackles. Fundamentals are an A+ with this team. Our 2 MLBs combined have 128 tackles. Our DT #20 will be the best Def Lineman yall will play up to this point all yr. Eagle can attest to that fact! #7 is healthy and will team with #20 to clog up the middle at the DT spots. Keep in mind both run 4.8s and one weighs 225 the other 240. Running it up the middle will NOT happen JMHO.

Our OLB are a lil small but #40(OLB) & #8 are prob our 2 hardest hitters out of the starting 11. Idc what anyone says this WILL NOT be a blowout either way!

Im thinking something like 42-39 WC (I have H'don going for a making a few 2 pts conv.)

#20 is a stud no doubt! WC's linebackers are who impress me the most, very disciplined.. What's the news on #11 mustang fans?