Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Iyiyiyiyi didnt know people posting now here we go

You can clear your history/cookies and vote as many times as you like.

Thanks I dont wanna do it too much and exploit but might do it 5 times a day

I did listen to HHS-Mckenzie game on Huntingdon radio. Lots of receivers open stated by the announcers. Either the QB missed them or they dropped the pass.  Don't happen Fri. night.

Some of them passes the qb threw it away cause he didnt wanna get sacked by #44, if your qb dont mind getting hit he might can find them sometimes

I think Camden had a little success early throwing!  If I remember correctly!

That was a week 2 game Camden played week 1 we had bye week first week so that was our first game.  They just getting over nerves fixed it early 2nd.

What was that you were saying about neutral fans saying something against your team. WC fans get upset every time. Pot meet kettle

Ole Miss beat Bama, Memphis beat Ole Miss.... Memphis beats Bama

I didnt say it same way but I made a statement on here saying comparing memphis beat bama coulld be coincidence great minds think alike shame on u if u stole it though

and Scott's hill had success against WC week 1. But according to y'all that means nothing!

Scotts hill played just as much as WC that week so u are right

why would you guys bash good people volunteering. They have to wag around equipment set it up, be there early meet after game to prepare for sat morning show and provide a service to a lot of folks that don't get to go to them game, I'm just not following Mustangs bashing Mustangs volunteering their time. I enjoy coacht but posting and smack talking on here does not build tradition. Playing, coaching, broadcasting, fundraising sponsors, qb club and dedicated fans there to cheer on whether you can be in the stands or sick at home and listening to the radio.

+100,000,000 copying other post just to be funny credit copying to soxedo good post whether u like them or not appreciate them doing that

Now that some are back to talking football, let's get some score predictions. I'm really curious if either D can stop the offenses. I'm looking for a lot of points.

48-27 huntingdon. Inches away from being 63-27 huntingdon

WC-42
HHS-35

Like I said if Wayne County is going to beat us they'll have to score than 40 points to do it.  Wildcat89 is right with his score prediction if wildcats do win.

My prediction is:

Huntingdon 46

Wayne County 39

This one could very well be a high scoring shoot out for all I know.... But... I think with both teams playing lesser quality defenses all year, putting up 40+ per game, has spoiled you boys in thinking that even against better defenses you can still do the same. Most big match ups like this stay below 40 points each side.

WC.... 35

HHS... 28

OR if things get tough in the red zone and FG's play a factor, I might imagine...

WC.... 38

HHS... 35

Everyone has been so busy talking up offensive weapons and capabilities, seems like folks have forgotten about who might be punting because of a or some good defensive stand/s; giving up that usually high scoring game because offensive drives has gave way to giving up possession of the ball to do so with punts.

No doubt both teams have offenses.... Who has the better D is the more distressing question.?.?.?

Does anyone know how the playoffs are going to go? Will Huntingdon and WC likely play Week Two of the playoffs? I suppose I could look this up but I figure someone already has. And don't accuse me of looking too far ahead, I'm just curious because I was looking at the Dresden/UC board and they were talking about a Week Two rematch.  Just wondered if that's when ours would be if everything goes as expected.

Bruceton game. Not a good indicator by any means. But i just wanted to know why y'all are so confident about throwing on Huntingdon if you haven't seen us play. Nothing to get upset about but I know by now how y'all overreact to every single question or statement made on here

I have watched several of y'all's games. I think we will pass on yall with a lot of success. Y'all have not faced a QB like our #5 this yr. Im only speaking the truth as I have watched both teams.

and Scott's hill had success against WC week 1. But according to y'all that means nothing!

Week 2.

And yes they had success throwing on us but they have on ALL of the teams they have played (and PLZ dear lord dont bring up ur scrimmage w them...WE KNOW). They have a very talented QB and 2 GREAT WRs in #4 n #9. Both have 35+ catches and the QB has rite at or just over 2000 passing yards. Yall played them in a SCRIMMAGE. Not the same.