Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

and Scott's hill had success against WC week 1. But according to y'all that means nothing!

I give credit to Scotts Hill for how they played that night, we learned alot that night about our team, and have become a better team from it!  Just stating what I seen when I watched that game against camden don't get upset! I read that they tried and had no success and they had some success or luck what ever you want to call it but it happened!

+100,000,000

why would you guys bash good people volunteering. They have to wag around equipment set it up, be there early meet after game to prepare for sat morning show and provide a service to a lot of folks that don't get to go to them game, I'm just not following Mustangs bashing Mustangs volunteering their time. I enjoy coacht but posting and smack talking on here does not build tradition. Playing, coaching, broadcasting, fundraising sponsors, qb club and dedicated fans there to cheer on whether you can be in the stands or sick at home and listening to the radio.

I'm not upset. Just explaining the new rule to a fellow poster

But, eagle said that it might have been a closer game had they caught passes. You react with sarcasm in a negative way. You say WC fans react when someone picks or gives an opinion not to WCs favor. That's the Pot calling the kettle black to me.. I can't believe you'd let yourself stoop to that level. You're clearly so much better than that, you even give your radio announcers such good compliments.

why would you guys bash good people volunteering. They have to wag around equipment set it up, be there early meet after game to prepare for sat morning show and provide a service to a lot of folks that don't get to go to them game, I'm just not following Mustangs bashing Mustangs volunteering their time. I enjoy coacht but posting and smack talking on here does not build tradition. Playing, coaching, broadcasting, fundraising sponsors, qb club and dedicated fans there to cheer on whether you can be in the stands or sick at home and listening to the radio.

+1

But, eagle said that it might have been a closer game had they caught passes. You react with sarcasm in a negative way. You say WC fans react when someone picks or gives an opinion not to WCs favor. That's the Pot calling the kettle black to me.. I can't believe you'd let yourself stoop to that level. You're clearly so much better than that, you even give your radio announcers such good compliments.

every game that's ever been played would be closer of the other team caught some of the balls they didn't catch

The passing game doesn't bother me near as much as it has in years past, In my opinion Huntingdon's pass D has been pretty dang good... They've gave up some, but they've also had a lot more picks than I can ever remember... I'm sure our new region has magnified that...

The passing game doesn't bother me near as much as it has in years past, In my opinion Huntingdon's pass D has been pretty dang good... They've gave up some, but they've also had a lot more picks than I can ever remember... I'm sure our new region has magnified that...

Huntingdon does have some speedy guys in the secondary.

I have confidence in our passing game, but that's not what brought WC undefeated seasons and a gold ball. It looks like WC is starting to mimic the 2010 team. It does worry me a little, but I have faith in our coaches. If they think running a more spread offense and throwing the ball a little more plays to a strength, than that's what needs to be done.

Edited by wildcatalumni