Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I heard today that Rice was suspended for the first quarter of the Scott's hill game. Is it public knowledge why this was? Or a coach/dad type thing?

Over something VERY small nothing to do with football in any way but being the coach's son he is very hard on his boys and sat him out 1 Qtr. Most, id say 90% coach's wouldnt have done anything at all.

That and that Monsoon Eagle talkd ab was the reason we only lead 14 0 at the half vs HC. Dont get me wrong they got a good team and will prob win 7 or 8 games but WC n Hdon are in a completely diff league than the rest of our Region.

I'm rooting for Wayne co in this one. I have nothing against Huntington. Both great ball teams. If we stay 3rd seed in our region (Trousdale) I feel a lot more comfortable pulling off the upset against a run first offense In playoffs. I may eat those words Later on but either way good luck to both. Hope we can meet up before the game come playoff time. All of you guys seem like my kind of people. Dish it out this way anytime you want I promise I like ruffling feathers as much as anyone. It's all in fun to pass time before the games anyway

Edited by Creekbankbuttspank