Fairview vs East Hickman

FvHSJackets9

Not much "buzz" about this game so far... excuse the pun. Jackets come off of a very big win over Sycamore to remain undefeated in the District. East follows up with a blowout loss to Harpeth. Is there any chance East can stop the fairview running game? I have heard that the QB for East is pretty solid. Lets hear some thoughts.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QB is solid. My East friends say he's a very talented kid with a strong work ethic. The numbers are just way down at East. What talent they do have is playing every snap. I reckon they're going to just let the program totally collapse before a change is ever made.

These kids deserve to have better leadership but apparently 1-9 and 2-8 seasons are acceptable at East. Do you think this would stand if this was happening in Centerville? Looking forward to watching some of the kids that grew up playing East junior pro and Middle School that know are at Fairview because of this lack of a coaching staff at East.

Y'all play late in the sticks lol

This was a weird game. Fairview came out flat as a pancake. East QB was running and throwing all over the field.

Game was actually tied at 21 at halftime.

Thankfully Fairview came out and took care of business in the 2nd half.

East has some playmakers and they play hard. Hate to see boys fight so hard and come up short every week. Lot of heart on that team given the circumstances. I tip my hat.

Supt of Hickman County Schools Jerry Nash is FIRED, School Board  did not renew his contract. With that said I assure you East will have a  new Football Coach next season. Its been a long time coming. Im hoping for more changes in this School system as far as Coaches, also some teachers need to go as well. 

Supt of Hickman County Schools Jerry Nash is FIRED, School Board  did not renew his contract. With that said I assure you East will have a  new Football Coach next season. Its been a long time coming. Im hoping for more changes in this School system as far as Coaches, also some teachers need to go as well. 

That would be nice but I'll believe it when I see it. Its long overdue for sure. I did see our old middle school coach at the game last week walking around talking and shaking hands. Would he be a possibility?