MR. Football 1A Who Ya Got?

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

WOW   With UC Dresden Huntingdon  WC and NCS in Single A   Going to be hard to pick Mr Football from those type of teams. 

UC back to back State championships.  Got to have someone standing in Nashville when the Mr football is picked.  Dresden has a really good team a QB wide receivers.  Past all state players.   Huntingdon  Big lineman A lot of pancakes   and no one with those really big stats but a lot of weapons.  WC  a good core but a ave team without the coaches son.  NCS  D1 signed players that have the big newspapers keeping their name in the highlights

Who gets it. 

And I would post his stats for his last 3 games which where Loses to WC(21-6) and H'don(42-20) & a W over Jo Byrns(16-6). So I see his point no doubt. And for the record I was not trying to pick a side not one bit. Just knew where to access Tuckers stats n thought id post. Ill do same for the fella from Hdon too.

That's what I'm saying horse knows what he is talking about.  Tucker was a great player but when he played the good teams he didnt have good stats.  Great players usually have good stats even in games they lose.  Might have a bad game but 3.  I promise you, and you will probably remember this too that Warbritton did better against Wayne County than Tucker did.  Perry County had a good team but most of huntingdons opponents were better than some of the teams perry county played not all of them but that does make a difference.  That's why Im going to wait till 2 great 1A games are played before I tell you who I think deserves the award whether they get it or not is another thing as it'll prob go to a person that'll have us shaking our heads lol.

never understood why he and his brother weren't in the backfield together

I agree and was talking about this a few times with people over they years just not on the t.  To be honest it surprises me more than swenson not playing pearson last year.  It is hard to way for sure but I think we'd beat Wildcats in playoffs and brought trophy home but it is what it is, not knocking anyone from Wayne County but having them both offensively wouldve been a diff game.  You mightve still overcame cause we'd still have to stop u.

TO 34ME

I agree tought to decide on this one, do like me and tell your pick on who deserves to win after these 2 big games between these 4 schools the next few weeks

WOW With UC Dresden Huntingdon WC and NCS in Single A Going to be hard to pick Mr Football from those type of teams.

UC back to back State championships. Got to have someone standing in Nashville when the Mr football is picked. Dresden has a really good team a QB wide receivers. Past all state players. Huntingdon Big lineman A lot of pancakes and no one with those really big stats but a lot of weapons. WC a good core but a ave team without the coaches son. NCS D1 signed players that have the big newspapers keeping their name in the highlights

Who gets it.

Wait did u just try n say WC dont have a team without the coaches son?? Couldn't make it out in that line of mess.

East and Middle biased? In 1998 a guy named Eddie Moore played for South Pittsburg. He rushed for over 2500 yards and 35 TDs to go with over 100 tackles and 8 INT and he didn't win it. Some kid in west TN won it that season.

If I remember correctly it was Tripp Tucker, or something like that. Running back for USJ. We played both that year. What a joke!! Eddie Moore is the best high school football player I have ever seen at the 1A level.

Drew Hayes for McK. beat out our qb in '05. He had crazy #'s, but again... no doubt who was the better player.