MR. Football 1A Who Ya Got?

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

If you believe Warbritton deserved it over the player that got it (Jacob Tucker) you Sir are the joke.

Tucker won the Offensive Back Mr.Football correct?; so in this context if Warbritton was running by him he (Warbritton) was missing tackles.....lol

Edited by Kevin38

Numbers? Jake ran for nearly 3,200 yards and held the Tennessee record for a short while until Hurd broke it later that night during both state championship games...I don't remember hearing anything about Jacob Tucker????

Well go look up some stats from his Junior and Senior year. Might blow your mind.

Numbers? Jake ran for nearly 3,200 yards and held the Tennessee record for a short while until Hurd broke it later that night during both state championship games...I don't remember hearing anything about Jacob Tucker????

Y'all are the most negative group I have ever tried to talk to. I agree with you 100 percent that Warbritton was a great player but Tucker was also and you can't take that away from him. I would have hated to had to make a decision over whom to give it to, they we're both great players.

Here I was generous enough to go get this of his UNA profile.

HIGH SCHOOL: Played at Perry County High School under coach Michael Harrison…Played quarterback, linebacker, kicked and punted for the Vikings…Perry County made three state playoff appearances during his career…Selected all-state as a linebacker in 2009, all-state as an Athlete in 2010 and all-state at quarterback in 2011…A Finalist for Tennessee’s Mr. Football in 2010 and was Tennessee’s Mr. Football recipient in 2011…A four-time all-region pick from 2008-11…Set a single-season record with 57 touchdowns in 2010 and his 4,623 yards of total offense was also a school record…Accounted for 146 career touchdowns from 2008-11 and had 12,056 yards of career total offense…Threw for 7,680 yards and 89 touchdowns and rushed for 4,376 yards and 57 touchdowns…Completed 68 percent of his career passes…had 382 solo tackles…Also lettered in baseball, basketball and soccer…graduated third in his senior class…Was senior class

Jacob Tucker 2010 Junior stats: 11-2 (L 3rd Rd)

**Appeared in all 13 games**

WC QB Tyler Rice won 1A MR. Football

Passing: 228-344 3330 yds 66% % 14.6YPC

36-16 TDs-INTs

Rushing: 1353 Rush Yds 21 TDs

Defense: 102 tackles 3 INTs

Total Offense: 4683 yds 57 TDs

Jacob Tucker 2011 Senior Stats: 10-2 (L 2nd Rd)

**I believe PC had to vacate 3 wins due to ineligible player so these stats are only for the 9 that counted**

Won 1A Mr. Football

Passing: 140-203 2168 yds 69% 15.5 YPC

27-3 TDs-INTs

Rushing: 956 yds 15 TDs

Defense: 50 tackles 1 INT

Total Offense: 3114 yds 42 TDs

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2