East TN's Strong Again

MFCisMe

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to west Tennessee or should I say Shelby County!  The sun seems to have set in the west - again!

Big tournament for Greenville - congrats on some very lopsided games!!  don't let anyone downplay the victory because of missing/injured players - that's part of soccer that each team deals with.  As far as i can tell, Barcelona has to still show up for their games without Messi.

Congrats to west Tennessee or should I say Shelby County! The sun seems to have set in the west - again!

Big tournament for Greenville - congrats on some very lopsided games!! don't let anyone downplay the victory because of missing/injured players - that's part of soccer that each team deals with. As far as i can tell, Barcelona has to still show up for their games without Messi.

Who downplayed the victory because of injuries/missing pkayers?

Congrats to west Tennessee or should I say Shelby County!  The sun seems to have set in the west - again!

Big tournament for Greenville - congrats on some very lopsided games!!  don't let anyone downplay the victory because of missing/injured players - that's part of soccer that each team deals with.  As far as i can tell, Barcelona has to still show up for their games without Messi.

no way you can down play what they had to offer and gave everyone...someone might try; but cant happen....besides the girls aint readin this stuff; their still dancin.

yeah; yeah..and congrats to the west too

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Seriously?? The fact that it has been mentioned ad nauseam speaks for itself. The only thing I don’t know is which Doc did the surgery! No more from me.....enjoy the day.

Right. Its funny you guys get so upset when injuries are mentioned. Theres not one post where I made an excuse. But, stick with your story it makes for better internet drama.

Hahahahahahaha!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol: Appears I'm not the only one who makes obvious observations!! :bored:

The internet is full of folks like you who love to make things dramatic. Its funny though. You made me laugh often. Especially the medals and state championship comment.

Its equally funny to me that of all the posts you have responded to you chose not to adress the one I made regarding teams being better with their best players than without. Why did you skip that one boss?Its because you had no reasonable response.

Sure injuries happen in every sport but to suggest mentioning what key players are injured is making an excuse or taking credit from another was honestly just a red herring for you. What you couldnt wait to say, and used that as an opportunity, was how you made it to the dance, your kids won club championships and you have another playing D1. Its ego pure and simple. Youve put it on here to be seen and read clearly. That doesnt make you a bad guy by any means though. Just means youre a little overzealous on the chest thumping.

This is actually summary judgement my friend. This has reminded me of a Tex Cobb fight Tex. I wish your teams nothing but the best and look forward to next season. It will be fun!!!! ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

What you couldnt wait to say, and used that as an opportunity, was how you made it to the dance, your kids won club championships and you have another playing D1. Its ego pure and simple. Youve put it on here to be seen and read clearly. That doesnt make you a bad guy by any means though. Just means youre a little overzealous on the chest thumping.

Check. Mate. Apparently, ID has one playing in college. D1, don't you know! LOL.