GREENBACK @ HARRIMAN REGION 2 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

orngnblk

Yes of course,we got beat by a very motivated not so talented Loudon team,even tho there is a little more to that motivation behind the scenes.GB sure cant hand the ball to Harriman 5 or 6 times as we did to the Redskins either.

Here's a thought that popped into my mind. GB seemed to struggle against bigger GCA lines and the wingT. GB had better athletes several years, but couldn't pull it out. I'd like to think coaching on our part helped us in a couple of those games. In this game, coaching might be equal, I don't know the new staff at GB. Could a big offensive line for HM come out and push the Kees around? Something to talk about on the eve of the Region Championship game.

Here's a thought that popped into my mind. GB seemed to struggle against bigger GCA lines and the wingT. GB had better athletes several years, but couldn't pull it out. I'd like to think coaching on our part helped us in a couple of those games. In this game, coaching might be equal, I don't know the new staff at GB. Could a big offensive line for HM come out and push the Kees around? Something to talk about on the eve of the Region Championship game.

GCA was our kryptonite!4-2 against RW WingT GCA is the ONLY team other than Oneida that holds a head to head aginst us that was our regular foe and Oneida just has a 1 game lead or after this yr may be tied.GCA always played lights out against us.

That's the whole key to this game Pride. And it anybody's guess at this point.

That's actually a great point to harp on. I have a lot of respect for GB and know this will be a great game.

That's the whole key to this game Pride. And it anybody's guess at this point.

I feel like Pride's point could possibly be a factor in tomorrow's game. I hope we can control tempo and have our way on the line of scrimmage. It's a big game tomorrow and we've gotta play with a lot of heart and intensity. I hope to see both sides of the stands packed tomorrow for this huge game!!! Edited by SportsnetWriter2

I feel like Pride's point could possibly be a factor in tomorrow's game. I hope we can control tempo and have our way on the line of scrimmage. It's a big game tomorrow and we've gotta play with a lot of heart and intensity. I hope to see both sides of the stands packed tomorrow for this huge game!!!

We filled CF in a monsoon!We will be there.

Guest Fall101

If Harriman can grab a lead early and ground and pound and pick up 1st downs. I think they win this game. However they can't get down early and try to fight back. As someone said they are not a team to come back from being down more than 2 TDs. I believe Harriman can hold their own with GB line.