Morristown West at Sevier County (MyVLT game)

Finally I get to talk some smack. My new approach worked perfect only comment after the game. Who knew? So on that note I told all yall fools that the only way to Cookeville in 5A was through SC. Follow the purple brick road! I will admit that 2nd round against the mountaineers could be dangerous.

And to the so called bear fans on this board that pick against us maybe you should find a new team. How can you expect to win if you have a loser mentality? “I think the most important thing of all for any team is a winning attitude. The coaches must have it. The players must have it. The student body must have it. If you have dedicated players who believe in themselves, you don’t need a lot of talent.†The Bear.

RegionChampsHomeFieldGoBears!

I think you posting after the game and me putting over the other team is what will carry us to state. Purple brick road baby! You know who we'll play in 1st round? And you're about heritage being dangerous. And a rematch against teams we've played will be tough as well

A fan picking against you and a fan rooting against you are two totally different things and I feel as if you don't realize that. If they root against you, heck yes tell them to find a new team. If they pick against you, prove them wrong. Some fans pick against their team in an attempt to psyche themselves out by trying some black magic/voodoo/reverse psychology or whatever else they feel is lucky.

The voodoo worked

Lol. I think I'm starting to like you. I have a question. How bad is NA going to hurt you all as far as you all losing players and such? How far apart are you all

It's hurt our depth bad. Our starters are good but there's a dropoff with the backups. We're down to little over 1200 students, we was at 1800 before new school was built. And NV adds a senior class next year so we'll probably drop a little more. The 2 "feeder schools" have some big classes coming up so I expect our numbers will be back up in a few years

Sevier Co. gets the free pass to the third round. Stay healthy. Hope the Cats get a return trip to your house in round four. Good hospitality last time.

I don't know about a free pass. We're not exactly thumping people. Do hope we get a rematch with the cats, y'all have a good team. Some exciting players to watch. And hospitality is our specialty ;)

The voodoo worked

Ha! I see. In response to your comment about it being dangerous playing the same team twice; I agree. I think too many coaches that won the first meeting think they can go out and execute the same game plan from the first game since it worked once and they don't make many adjustments. The losing team from the first game looks at film and sees things that gave them trouble in the first game and they make adjustments to stop it. This gives a huge advantage to the team that lost the first game unless of course there is a huge difference between the teams. Just my 2 cents. Hope you guys ride that voodoo train to Cookeville. Edited by RudyWasOffsides