Union City travels to Lake Co. to round out regular season

fallguy17

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for an injury free game on both sides as these teams match up Friday night.  I just hope our 1A facilities are accommodating to those who make the trip.  All jokes aside, our new athletic director has Bill Wray Field looking good these days with a few upgrades made.  I'm looking forward to seeing the band play at halftime! 

Hey guys lets ......as in huntingdon doing that also....lol

Not this week Wayne County not a rebuilding or young team.  Also we respect Bruceton too much to do it, Im confident if we did it first round it'd be alright lol.  I dont think we woudld do it though and dont expect Union City to either but it'd be interesting if someone did do that lol.

Hoping for an injury free game on both sides as these teams match up Friday night. I just hope our 1A facilities are accommodating to those who make the trip. All jokes aside, our new athletic director has Bill Wray Field looking good these days with a few upgrades made. I'm looking forward to seeing the band play at halftime!

Your facilities are just fine. I played my high school football at South Fulton. We came over to LC my senior year and played the Falcons on the second game of the season. That's back when y'all had Brian Avery, Greg Ross, Tony Flagg and Joe March m The final score was 12-2. It was a good defensive game. We got there and we were in awe of the nice facilities and locker room you had for us to dress in. Glad to hear your AD is doing a good job. I look forward to coming over there and playing an injury free game. I want to see Wilkes and his blistering speed.

Your facilities are just fine. I played my high school football at South Fulton. We came over to LC my senior year and played the Falcons on the second game of the season. That's back when y'all had Brian Avery, Greg Ross, Tony Flagg and Joe March m The final score was 12-2. It was a good defensive game. We got there and we were in awe of the nice facilities and locker room you had for us to dress in. Glad to hear your AD is doing a good job. I look forward to coming over there and playing an injury free game. I want to see Wilkes and his blistering speed.

I remember a guy named Kenny Flagg in 1985 and another youngun named Jewell Flowers in 1994.