Tellico hosts GCA

Raven52

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pride you all must have gotten those newbies on here quietend down.I guess their kids are getting some playing time.Spirits boy must be catching more balls since he was moved to reciever.

Don't know who Spirits is orngnblk but I'm 100% your wrong on that guess because they're quite as church mice. If there were any problems with that kid I'm the one that would say something on here and I'm 100% they don't know what coach T is. I went to a scrimmage game with them and was told over and over that this is not a Maryville Game and to please not  yell or say anything that would draw attention which I'm very bad about sometimes. I have seen the kid one time this season and had a second to talk and that was after the Webb game on the field after the game. The boy wasn't even declared eligible until the day of the first game and was expecting to play with the JV team until next year. A lot of things I hear come from insiders that know what is going on from that group you know about. My first thoughts about GCA was that they could hang with Jefferson County because they did with Clinton in a scrimmage but I soon realized a week or two later that they are a decent 2A team and really should not have scheduled a game like that or with any other team in those classes. Even the paper had picked GCA in the Jefferson County game and some of my connections told me the next morning that they were in over their heads trying to play against teams with that kind of depth. I was upset at first because I knew this team was better than that and I've never been a fan of father coaching son because we all know how that goes in many cases and I don't care what team it's on. Have nothing but good to say about the kid that is QB for GCA because he is one of the best scramblers I've seen in high school ball. I do think GCA will be in the final four game. 

Don't know who Spirits is orngnblk but I'm 100% your wrong on that guess because they're quite as church mice. If there were any problems with that kid I'm the one that would say something on here and I'm 100% they don't know what coach T is. I went to a scrimmage game with them and was told over and over that this is not a Maryville Game and to please not yell or say anything that would draw attention which I'm very bad about sometimes. I have seen the kid one time this season and had a second to talk and that was after the Webb game on the field after the game. The boy wasn't even declared eligible until the day of the first game and was expecting to play with the JV team until next year. A lot of things I hear come from insiders that know what is going on from that group you know about. My first thoughts about GCA was that they could hang with Jefferson County because they did with Clinton in a scrimmage but I soon realized a week or two later that they are a decent 2A team and really should not have scheduled a game like that or with any other team in those classes. Even the paper had picked GCA in the Jefferson County game and some of my connections told me the next morning that they were in over their heads trying to play against teams with that kind of depth. I was upset at first because I knew this team was better than that and I've never been a fan of father coaching son because we all know how that goes in many cases and I don't care what team it's on. Have nothing but good to say about the kid that is QB for GCA because he is one of the best scramblers I've seen in high school ball. I do think GCA will be in the final four game.

Hate to disagree Barn,i am 100% right on this one.Beleive me.

Tellico will play tough, they always do. It's a white out for them in support of Coach Mullinax who is battling lung cancer. The Bears will wear their away Uni's and GCA will wear our home blue. That will be a little different.

it will be interesting for sure.. Thanks to Grace by the way...they didn't even bat an eye they were very willing to allow our boys to support the coach...that is what the team is saying...class act! I think we will play hard and I am not gonna lie this is a tough task but I think GCA will get a good effort out of us. Who knows...BTW spread the word meeting at the 50 yard line after the game to pray for Coach Mullinax want to invite fans from both sides to join us....

it will be interesting for sure.. Thanks to Grace by the way...they didn't even bat an eye they were very willing to allow our boys to support the coach...that is what the team is saying...class act! I think we will play hard and I am not gonna lie this is a tough task but I think GCA will get a good effort out of us. Who knows...BTW spread the word meeting at the 50 yard line after the game to pray for Coach Mullinax want to invite fans from both sides to join us....

You'll have most of the Grace faithful there praying for a good man.

On a different note, what time does the Pork Palace open?

That is classy. This is what small town ball is supposed to be about. Some things are a lot bigger than a football game. Good luck to both teams tonight. Injury free. Prayers going up from RW for Coach Mullinax.

That is classy. This is what small town ball is supposed to be about. Some things are a lot bigger than a football game. Good luck to both teams tonight. Injury free. Prayers going up from RW for Coach Mullinax.

Thanks Tiger! Good luck tonigh!t WB is not very good as a complete team but there are a few of those boys that will fight hard...#50 is tough! Good luck stay healthy and we will see you next week. RW is one of my favorite places to watch a game. Think the whole town is cool... I am a Coach Webb fan as well....Hopefully we Beat Grace and then make next weeks game very interesting...I will take off my Maroon colored glasses but it could happen......:)