Fulton @ West

WestRebelPigskin

Might as well start this one off.  West has a pretty stout defense but they will be tested to the max in this game.  The offense sputters around like my dads old buick with a blown head gasket.  If both the defense and offense show up at the same time and play 4 full quarters then West might win 17 - 14 but the way West has been playing of late my confidence is pretty low.  If West brings the sputtering game this Friday, Fulton could win 34 - 17 or worse.  We will see on Friday.......

Go Rebels!

I hate to say it for West but Fulton is back on track from what I'm seeing. When I was looking at the scores last Friday and Fulton was winning 60-0 at half I was praying they would do something to stop before they scored a 100. I would have hated to seen something like that happen and so would most other people. Glad they did whatever they did to only score 13 in the other half. 

• Upvote 1

I hate to say it for West but Fulton is back on track from what I'm seeing. When I was looking at the scores last Friday and Fulton was winning 60-0 at half I was praying they would do something to stop before they scored a 100. I would have hated to seen something like that happen and so would most other people. Glad they did whatever they did to only score 13 in the other half.

I wouldn't look much into that union county gives up about 60+ a game the worst team in 4a their players have great class and sportsmanship though... We scored 5 Tds in 89 seconds and I'm not even over exaggerating...

Fulton has a very good football team & they very well may be "back on track", but their game against Union County wouldn't be a direct indication of that. Most every local Knoxville freshman football team would beat Union County's Varsity football team by 5+ TDs. Alcoa's 8th-Grade Middle School football team would very likely beat Union County. I'm not exaggerating either. Union County currently has a record of 0-9 & has been outscored 578 points to 13 points this season. For those counting at home, that is an average loss by the score of 64.2 points to 1.4 points. This isn't meant to be a slight to Union County either. I respect the heck out of their players & coaches that continue to work hard & play despite the circumstances. I'm just saying, Fulton's blowout win over Union County doesn't really prove anything. I would use the fact that Fulton beat an extremely good Morristown West (one of the best teams in the state) football team on the road & kept it close with Maryville High (the BEST football team in the state) for the most part as examples of Fulton "getting back on track".

The Knox West vs. Fulton football game this Friday night should be a very good game. I know I've given Knox West a hard-time on here & think they've been overrated for the most part, but I can't lie that I've recently been very impressed with the team's resiliency and toughness as of late. I have to give respect. Knox West's defense is one of the best in the state & plays very tough football. The Rebels' offensive woes have been well documented, but I don't think the offense is as bad as it seems on paper. Losing their two best running-backs really hurt. I was very impressed with sophomore  ATH Patrick in the two games I watched Knox West on TV. But injuries happen everywhere. Knox West needs to move on & make it work with what they have. #1 needs more touches.

I don't think Fulton is quite as good as they have been the last 2 seasons, but they still have one of the most talented football teams in the state this season & once again appear to be the favorite to win the Class 4A State Championship. #1 looks like the best player to come out of Fulton since Dennis Rogan. He probably is the best skill player in East TN right now. Freshman QB has been very impressive. He will be a great one. Fulton has looked lazy at times at some of the other positions on the field, but I'm sure they will be pumped up for the game this Friday. With Knox West's injuries & lack of depth, I think Fulton currently has to be the favorite in this game. But will Fulton be ready? They were impressive early on in the season, but they've not played a team with a pulse in over a month (September 18th @ Catholic). Knox West will prove to be a much tougher challenge than Gibbs, Carter, & Union County.

I'm not making my prediction quite yet, but I will say this game will be much closer than most think. I'm going to need to get some more insider information from Austin Price & check the analytics sheet then I'll be ready to make my prediction later on in the week.

Fulton has a very good football team & they very well may be "back on track", but their game against Union County wouldn't be a direct indication of that. Most every local Knoxville freshman football team would beat Union County's Varsity football team by 5+ TDs. Alcoa's 8th-Grade Middle School football team would very likely beat Union County. I'm not exaggerating either. Union County currently has a record of 0-9 & has been outscored 578 points to 13 points this season. For those counting at home, that is an average loss by the score of 64.2 points to 1.4 points. This isn't meant to be a slight to Union County either. I respect the heck out of their players & coaches that continue to work hard & play despite the circumstances. I'm just saying, Fulton's blowout win over Union County doesn't really prove anything. I would use the fact that Fulton beat an extremely good Morristown West (one of the best teams in the state) football team on the road & kept it close with Maryville High (the BEST football team in the state) for the most part as examples of Fulton "getting back on track".

The Knox West vs. Fulton football game this Friday night should be a very good game. I know I've given Knox West a hard-time on here & think they've been overrated for the most part, but I can't lie that I've recently been very impressed with the team's resiliency and toughness as of late. I have to give respect. Knox West's defense is one of the best in the state & plays very tough football. The Rebels' offensive woes have been well documented, but I don't think the offense is as bad as it seems on paper. Losing their two best running-backs really hurt. I was very impressed with sophomore ATH Patrick in the two games I watched Knox West on TV. But injuries happen everywhere. Knox West needs to move on & make it work with what they have. #1 needs more touches.

I don't think Fulton is quite as good as they have been the last 2 seasons, but they still have one of the most talented football teams in the state this season & once again appear to be the favorite to win the Class 4A State Championship. #1 looks like the best player to come out of Fulton since Dennis Rogan. He probably is the best skill player in East TN right now. Freshman QB has been very impressive. He will be a great one. Fulton has looked lazy at times at some of the other positions on the field, but I'm sure they will be pumped up for the game this Friday. With Knox West's injuries & lack of depth, I think Fulton currently has to be the favorite in this game. But will Fulton be ready? They were impressive early on in the season, but they've not played a team with a pulse in over a month (September 18th @ Catholic). Knox West will prove to be a much tougher challenge than Gibbs, Carter, & Union County.

I'm not making my prediction quite yet, but I will say this game will be much closer than most think. I'm going to need to get some more insider information from Austin Price & check the analytics sheet then I'll be ready to make my prediction later on in the week.

Fair assessment but #7 2014 ath Xavier Hawkins may be the best falcon in the last 30 years he dominated every single team they played for 2 years from the wr spot competition may have been down from the rogan days but he dominated in all 15 games... #1 kentel williams is definitely one of the best we've had as well... on the hardwood too but like I said I feel west will keep this game pretty close I do not expect a blowout at all... Edited by FHSalumn12

I wouldn't look much into that union county gives up about 60+ a game the worst team in 4a their players have great class and sportsmanship though... We scored 5 Tds in 89 seconds and I'm not even over exaggerating...

Oh My Allah!!!     Who is this Union County, and can Boone (0-8) schedule them next year?     that plus a couple of bad middle schools and we may get back to winning again