Hampton at N. Greene

uknoit2

Live and present. I've been reading but I'm not gonna argue opinions.At this point in the season you know who the strong teams are. We're one of um but that don't win you any prizes.Just hope our kids stay healthy and reap the benefits of their labor.State Champs sounds pretty good to me.

But you're missing out on a possible confrontation with pride! 

Senior night didn't dull your edge did it? LOL ^_^

But you're missing out on a possible confrontation with pride! 

Senior night didn't dull your edge did it? LOL ^_^

Me and Ole Pride see's things the same way. He just defends it and I tell it like it is.As far as Rockwood goes, I've got plenty of respect and see no need to Let Pride instigate a fight between us. I'd say Rockwood dislikes Grace much more than we do. I hope they get their revenge in the 20ND round.

These next two weeks are gonna be so darn boring I had to find something to talk about....Searched the threads and BINGO! Ole pride came through haha!

RW has our respect and every true RW fan knows that....Hey, still could get GCA up here again.

I'd love nothing better than to get um in the 3rd round.Win.lose or draw.that's exactly the way I want it.

Didnt start a SG board figured I would be talking to myself, is it really game 9 holy cow way too fast we have 3 more fri nights, we will be 1 and done. 3 seed go to rockwood, 2 seed at home with AE. I remember how good it feels to be 8-0 and Healthy congrats. I'm not counting us out of game 10 yet  :mrgreen:. Both of us have to travel Greene Co UCK.