Dresden vs Humboldt

ProudLionFan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys expect to see someone else getting reps with PATs? I would like to see or hear of someone attempting them in practice. Coach Harris has YouTube videos that we should show the guys on how to kick. Maybe Coach Harris would swing by practice one day?

Dresden has a great kicking coach. I don't think that's the problem.

Edited by DlionTamer

Last week's thread was so much more exciting. Looks like we won't have a lot to talk about for the next few weeks till we get to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Go Lions!

Hard to beat last week for sure. So question if we meat UC again it would be week 3 of playoffs correct? Which would be November 13 correct?Looking at flights. Wish they played football in July in TN still haven't warmed up.

Hard to beat last week for sure. So question if we meat UC again it would be week 3 of playoffs correct? Which would be November 13 correct?Looking at flights. Wish they played football in July in TN still haven't warmed up.

Hopefully, everyone will remain healthy. I'd go ahead and book my flight and plan on being back in UC on November 20. Dresden has a month to figure out how to slow down the defensive rush and finish some drives. Something is in the works on the blocking scheme.....