Shelbyville @ Columbia

oldfan41

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Daily Herald, Stone claims this to be a winnable game ?

I went to a Columbia game a couple of weeks back to watch a family friends son play and I couldn't really figure out why they were doing some of the stuff they did but it seems like they do have some athletes, what's the deal over there? It was just a couple years ago they were competing for state championships.

I went to a Columbia game a couple of weeks back to watch a family friends son play and I couldn't really figure out why they were doing some of the stuff they did but it seems like they do have some athletes, what's the deal over there? It was just a couple years ago they were competing for state championships.

Just an outside opinion, but I think the current HC is in over his head

Edited by MidTennFootball

Just an outside opinion, but I think the current HC is in over his head

It did kinda seem that way to me but it was just one game and I don't know all the details about if they are young and rebuilding or not, the family I was with said their son loves playing for him thou. Maybe they can get it turned around and get some momentum heading into the offseason. This district is pretty competitive and there are some playoff spots still up for grabs. Who is going to get in behind independence? Stewarts creek looks like they are making a hard push for it,