Marshall County at Maplewood

Marshall1969

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Maplewood can stay within two touchdowns of Marshall County then the Tigers' future prospects in the playoffs don't look good. This season's Maplewood team is the worst in a decade. And seeing as the Panthers have a must win region game the following week in order to make the playoff, I don't see them being strongly encourage to win this Friday, for fear of injuries.

Tigers go into this one with their sleeves rolled up ready to work, they are on a mission and no they can't overlook anybody. I expect the O to keep being explosive, rushing, passing, catching, taking care of the football and the D to continue to improve, 11 blue/white shirts to the ball every play is becoming a constant habit and they are containing the teams best athletes every week. 45-14 MC

Just looked at the Maplewood schedule. From the looks of it they haven't been ran over this season. Are they giving up a couple big plays in every game? What's the story with this team?

injuries.....QB and RB and some other places. I heard the RB was pose to come back last week or this week. He's been out since the beginning of the season. One of the fastest kids in the state.

Tigers go into this one with their sleeves rolled up ready to work, they are on a mission and no they can't overlook anybody. I expect the O to keep being explosive, rushing, passing, catching, taking care of the football and the D to continue to improve, 11 blue/white shirts to the ball every play is becoming a constant habit and they are containing the teams best athletes every week. 45-14 MC

The coaching staff has been doing a great job of keeping the players focus on each week's game, but I would bet you the coaches are trying to get as much film on Page and getting an early plan together for the Region 4 AAAA championship game next Friday.

I remember the time I thought I caught a 500 lb Tuna but when I got it to my boat it was a Hammer Head Shark, so after fighting the Shark for 48 minutes I had to cut it loose. Moral of the story is even though it is not a region game you need to fight for 48 minutes. 

The coaching staff has been doing a great job of keeping the players focus on each week's game, but I would bet you the coaches are trying to get as much film on Page and getting an early plan together for the Region 4 AAAA championship game next Friday.

I remember the time I thought I caught a 500 lb Tuna but when I got it to my boat it was a Hammer Head Shark, so after fighting the Shark for 48 minutes I had to cut it loose. Moral of the story is even though it is not a region game you need to fight for 48 minutes.

I hope coaches aren't over looking Maplewood for next week's game! If they are then this could be a loss for Marshall County.