Friday Main Event 5A Playoff Projections (UPDATED)

FridayMainEvent

I've went in and tweaked my playoff projections based on last Friday's results.  Some regions, such at Region 5 are impossible to forecast at this point, so all you can do is make an educated guess.   Please like my Facebook page when you visit.  Here is what I've got:  Friday Night Main Event

You guys can also follow me on twitter @TennesseeSports

I've went in and tweaked my playoff projections based on last Friday's results.  Some regions, such at Region 5 are impossible to forecast at this point, so all you can do is make an educated guess.   Please like my Facebook page when you visit.  Here is what I've got:  Friday Night Main Event

Great job but I'm hoping the Wolverines throw a major monkey wrench in your predictions! No offense intended! Thanks for the hard work though!

Great job but I'm hoping the Wolverines throw a major monkey wrench in your predictions! No offense intended! Thanks for the hard work though!

It's like I said, Region 5 is absolutely impossible to predict.  I had Lavergne in my preseason top ten.  They've had a couple of bad loses, but played lights out last week.   By far, the hardest region to predict with your Wolverines, Summit, Franklin County, Shelbyville, and Lincoln County so darn unpredictable.  Only consistency has been Independence has been really good and Columbia has been really bad.

Edited by FreeAgent11

It's like I said, Region 5 is absolutely impossible to predict. I had Lavergne in my preseason top ten. They've had a couple of bad loses, but played lights out last week. By far, the hardest region to predict with your Wolverines, Summit, Franklin County, Shelbyville, and Lincoln County so darn unpredictable. Only consistency has been Independence has been really good and Columbia has been really bad.

Probably got a better chance picking them right by just randomly drawing them out of the hat. I'll say this though: If Summit makes the playoffs, Coleman should be COY. Blade has done great job, especially with Bunch being out, but NOBODY expected Summit to be playing meaningful football this late in the season

Stewie has already played Lavergne (you have that game mentioned as yet to be played),,, don't you think Creek could grab the 2 seed and host Cane Ridge in the first round?

Stewie has already played Lavergne (you have that game mentioned as yet to be played),,, don't you think Creek could grab the 2 seed and host Cane Ridge in the first round?

That wasn't what I said, but my grammar isn't the best so you could of read it that way.  I edited the sentence to hopefully make it more clear.  I had said I like Lincoln County to beat Lavergne and Stewarts Creek giving Lavergne their 4th loss (Including Indy).  I changed it to read like I have it below.  Hopefully that is clearer.  Thanks for reading through though.  If you seeing anything else, please feel free to correct me.  Dumb old country boy doing this...lol

"I'm picking Lincoln County to beat both Lavergne and Stewarts Creek which would give Lavergne their 4th loss (Including Indy)."

Oh, and absolutely Creek could get second place.   I only like Lincoln because I think, when healthy, they are the second best team.   My understanding is their stud running back, August Hill who missed the Summit game should be back.

Edited by FreeAgent11

That wasn't what I said, but my grammar isn't the best so you could of read it that way.  I edited the sentence to hopefully make it more clear.  I had said I like Lincoln County to beat Lavergne and Stewarts Creek giving Lavergne their 4th loss (Including Indy).  I changed it to read like I have it below.  Hopefully that is clearer.  Thanks for reading through though.  If you seeing anything else, please feel free to correct me.  Dumb old country boy doing this...lol

"I'm picking Lincoln County to beat both Lavergne and Stewarts Creek which would give Lavergne their 4th loss (Including Indy)."

Oh, and absolutely Creek could get second place.   I only like Lincoln because I think, when healthy, they are the second best team.   My understanding is their stud running back, August Hill who missed the Summit game should be back.

How would you compare Hill to Eddings?  Stewie was able to somewhat contain Eddings after the first quarter as he maybe got a little worn down from playing both ways.  Does Hill go both ways?  Also how bad was his injury?

How would you compare Hill to Eddings?  Stewie was able to somewhat contain Eddings after the first quarter as he maybe got a little worn down from playing both ways.  Does Hill go both ways?  Also how bad was his injury?

To be honest, I haven't seen him this year (Hill). So some Lincoln County folks could answer that better than I.   He isn't listed at the unspoken site with any defensive stats, so he's apparently only playing offense.   I said prior to the Shelbyville game those two are a coin flip to me.   I think if Shelbyville had the luxury of playing Eddings only on offense he'd be among the State leaders in stats.  You saw first hand what he can do on fresh legs.   He's amazing!   Hill is very similar type back.  If he's 100%, I give Lincoln County a slight edge.   They are also much better defensive team than Shelbyville.